Next promo after 3 for Free

Karlzmom

Thank you for the information. Looks to be the same as 3 for free....

I viewed the Fare Chart for this Sale and compared a few to what are currently available for

"Sail Later".

Lead Fares that I compared have actually increased some compared with current 3 for Free Sale . OBC the same .

Only plus that I see is the reduced deposit for Cyber Monday .

Cyber Monday Offer Details:

†††50% off deposits ($50 per guest) for bookings made under Princess Cruises’ Cyber Sale are non-refundable for voyages in the SAIL SOON offer, and refundable for voyages in the SAIL LATER offer. For Canadian guests, deposit will convert based on current exchange rate. Offer valid November 27, 2017 only.

This morning (the 17th) the website is still showing 3 for Free, even though it expired yesterday.

When I look up my Alaska 2018 cruise, it doesn't show the new Cyber promo (that starts today) until you hit Cruise Details and then a small box appears at the top with the new promo. It is basically the same as 3 for Free and ends on the 29th.

FYI, I just noticed the 3 for Free is gone now, with that said, looking at our 2 TA's already booked, both with Sip N Sail. With the newish Cyber Sale going on now if we were to book the same 2 cruises one has gone up $300 pp and the other $400 pp for our cabins and they aren't included in the Cyber Sale. Glad we booked when we did, just saying.

From what I have compared so far :

The Cyber Sale - Cruise Later , is the same offer as the 3 for Free was except the rates are higher if booked now and there is the reduced deposit if booked on the 27th .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by MCC retired