Alaskan Journey on Explorer of the Seas

Thanks for the review! Doing this cruise soon in August!

We are on this cruise Aug 26th. Really enjoyed this review! Also on the Sept 30th Pacific Coastal and April Transpacific on Explorer so expect to be pretty familiar with the ship by then!

Karen

Gorgeous photos! Thanks so much for sharing. We are on the explorer for our very first cruise next January. I can't wait!

We are on this cruise Aug 26th. Really enjoyed this review! Also on the Sept 30th Pacific Coastal and April Transpacific on Explorer so expect to be pretty familiar with the ship by then!

Karen

Thanks! We really like Explorer. Did the Pacific Coastal on Jewel last year and loved it. Enjoy your cruises.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow, Thank you for the great pictures and review. We are going early June. It should be fun.

You are most welcome. We are sailing back the end of May. Alaska is one of my favorite destinations. I'm sure you will love it too!

Just wanted to bump this very good review for those on upcoming Alaska cruises on the Explorer. I read this last spring and was nice to read again in anticipation of our cruise next month.

Just wanted to bump this very good review for those on upcoming Alaska cruises on the Explorer. I read this last spring and was nice to read again in anticipation of our cruise next month.

Thank you for posting the pics and review. We are looking forward to our first Alaska sailing in June 2018.

Thanks for your comments. Doing the southbound on Radiance next month for the ports of Icy Strait and Ketchikan. I do love Explorer though. Enjoy yours!

Thanks for your comments. Doing the southbound on Radiance next month for the ports of Icy Strait and Ketchikan. I do love Explorer though. Enjoy yours!

We really enjoyed our cruise on the Radiance. The ship is wonderful and the itinerary is fantastic. Happy Travels.[emoji568] [emoji572]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and pictures. I'm hoping to take my husband on a romantic getaway this year on Explorer. Your review has really help with our decision.

My husband is in a wheelchair. Did you see many people wheeling it around? Thank you again.

Have a Great Day[emoji924][emoji38][emoji106]

Enjoyed reading this review. Been to Alaska 3 times. Makes me want to go again, and would have this August, but decided on Pacific Coastal for something different . This will be our 1st cruise on Explorer.

I love the Pacific Coastal & the Explorer. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and pictures. I'm hoping to take my husband on a romantic getaway this year on Explorer. Your review has really help with our decision.

My husband is in a wheelchair. Did you see many people wheeling it around? Thank you again.

Have a Great Day[emoji924][emoji38][emoji106]

Glad you enjoyed it. There were lots of wheelers on board! Sorry to take so long to answer. I'm on a Transatlantic cruise right now.

• 1 month later...

Loved your photos and review. We will be on the Explorer with family and friends in June. Hoping the weather will be decent. We have always done late September and one in May. This will be our 7th Alaska cruise. Taking our granddaughter and her family for her high school graduation celebration.

Question.......How were the formal nights? First how many were there on 7 days and did you find that the men wore tuxes, suits, sports coats or just shirts and ties?