Any way to see all remaining rooms?

I'm booked for a balcony guarantee for 12/17/18 Mariner. Balcony was shockingly less than oceanview. But it seems to be impossible to actually see all the available balcony rooms. RC website just shows the option for a guarantee without an option to select a room. My TA just said it's a guarantee room so she can't even see a list. Is there a way to see what rooms might be available in 6D/7D (both seem to be the same price) for that sailing?

Also, is there a real difference between the two? I booked a 6D GTY on Tuesday but I emailed her today about OBC and she dropped the price by $100, gave me $50 OBC, but now the receipt says 7D GTY. It'll just be me and my husband if that makes a difference. I haven't been on a cruise since 2006 and that was Carnival so I really don't remember or know this stuff at all!

I'm booked for a balcony guarantee for 12/17/18 Mariner. Balcony was shockingly less than oceanview. But it seems to be impossible to actually see all the available balcony rooms. RC website just shows the option for a guarantee without an option to select a room. My TA just said it's a guarantee room so she can't even see a list. Is there a way to see what rooms might be available in 6D/7D (both seem to be the same price) for that sailing?

Also, is there a real difference between the two? I booked a 6D GTY on Tuesday but I emailed her today about OBC and she dropped the price by $100, gave me $50 OBC, but now the receipt says 7D GTY. It'll just be me and my husband if that makes a difference. I haven't been on a cruise since 2006 and that was Carnival so I really don't remember or know this stuff at all!

Any TA website will show a lot more cabins than RCL's.

Try Royal's UK website, that usually shows more available staterooms: www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.

Thank you, this helps a lot! It still doesn't show any 7D or 6D rooms, but I do see some in higher codes. I wonder if that means there really aren't any 7D or 6D available right now or if it's funky because the Mariner isn't out of its dry dock update yet. Guess I'll see as it gets closer.

Any TA website will show a lot more cabins than RCL's.

I'm sure, which is one reason I was a tad confused. I'm wondering if there really just aren't any cabins available at that level right now. Didn't help that I was really only able to fire off one email today and was more interested in the price drop and OBC so didn't emphasize the room thing.

Thank you, this helps a lot! It still doesn't show any 7D or 6D rooms, but I do see some in higher codes. I wonder if that means there really aren't any 7D or 6D available right now or if it's funky because the Mariner isn't out of its dry dock update yet. Guess I'll see as it gets closer.

I doubt the dry dock has anything to do with it. There could be staterooms that are allocated to travel agents and those won't show up on RC's website. Howwever, those could trickle out at any time, so it pays to keep checking.

Just upgraded to the same. I noticed in general that Mariner has a lot if guarantee rooms vs showing actual room types.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I wonder if it's got something to do with it not being ready for sail yet?

I doubt the dry dock has anything to do with it. There could be staterooms that are allocated to travel agents and those won't show up on RC's website. Howwever, those could trickle out at any time, so it pays to keep checking.

That makes a ton of sense. Thanks, you're the best!

Mariner has no "obstructed" balconies, except the afts that they consider "obstructed" because of the superstructure beyond the balcony.

The website shows the best cabins available.

You could call on the phone, while having the deck plans in front of you, too!

I assume that with 'ocean view stateroom with balcony guarantee' you can end up with either the regular 'ocean view balcony' or the 'spacious ocean view balcony'? I'm not OP but in similar situation and on our cruise, according to UK site there is only 1 stateroom left in regular 'ocean view balcony' but many in the spacious one.

Mariner has no "obstructed" balconies, except the afts that they consider "obstructed" because of the superstructure beyond the balcony.

The website shows the best cabins available.

You could call on the phone, while having the deck plans in front of you, too!

Definitely considered this when booking the GTY. I'm happy with the worst I could get, I'm just kind of curious what that actually is!