AWESOMENESS Taken to a New Level by MSC

NMsunset

The view from all the other ships...

Seaside is Awesome!

Remember that about 5,000 people sail her every week!

Think how few complaints (many by the same folks) are posted here each week...the math is in...people LOVE Seaside...well at least the VAST MAJORITY who actually try it.

Will be back on in <2 weeks, yeah it’s that enjoyable.

Enjoy the Cruise of your choice!

585C6728-92D3-47FF-95F6-11973AA5C9DF.thumb.jpeg.1c3c9bbb2df8009c3e317f9d96cace99.jpeg

In my opinion, the ship looks like low income housing project put on top of a barge.

However, having cruised MSC, I know that it is what is inside that counts and that is wonderful.

As long as I am on the ship, I don't have to look at her and so external appearances don't manner.

In my opinion, the ship looks like low income housing project put on top of a barge.

However, having cruised MSC, I know that it is what is inside that counts and that is wonderful.

As long as I am on the ship, I don't have to look at her and so external appearances don't manner.

Whilst I so do not agree about her look, you make a valid point. One of my favourite vessels is NCL Epic & she really does look like she was recalled to have the extra bits they found left over stuck on! :')

Frank ... Epic is not called the ugly ship for nothing, followed by the Aida ships with the ugly straight ww1 bow ... :eek:

The best looking cruise ships for me are owned by Disney.

Well, I thought Epic was ugly too. And I was not thrilled with megaships. Then my Jade cruise was cancelled twice.

Ended up on Epic in the DOS. That certainly was far from ugly! LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Frank ... Epic is not called the ugly ship for nothing, followed by the Aida ships with the ugly straight ww1 bow ... :eek:

Never sailed Disney but agree those ships in port are gorgeous. Some of the HAL ships have nice classic lines as well. I like the dark hulls.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We loved the Seaside! I hope she keeps sailing at really good prices and MSC takes a bigger share of the cruise industry passengers away from the other major lines. Maybe they will take notice that 5000 every week are Sailing the Seaside and not theirs for less and they'll lower prices. Probably not though .......

Agreed. Though I think she helped the brand get the successor vessels much better (though Bliss & the Cart Track is a little OTT for me!).

She is ugly but a great sail for many, I loved her...three times!

Disney have that classical look with a modern twist I agree & look how you imagine ocean liners to look, but then I still think MSC is creating history with the two latest designs & the Wonder Class looks pretty sexy to me too!