First time with Royal Caribbean.

deconnor

I think you'll find them all more alike than different. NCL is the only line that doesn't do any kind of traditional seating at dinner...but all lines have their own form of "freestyle" dining, too.

I think Indy is a great size ship...not TOO big, and certainly not small!

If you have OBC, you can use it against the tips they charge to your account daily.

Hey! I have just got back from my first Royal Caribbean cruise onboard the Independence of the seas. I’ve always been a big NCL fan and have been on 9 NCL cruises.

They are both very similar really but I did notice some differences in dining/dress codes/budgets etc.

I’m not sure if I can put a video on here but I have just filmed a video about what differences I found between the two cruise lines. Hopefully this should help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Independence is my favorite of the RCCL fleet. Having sailed with RCCL for over 20 years exclusively, I have never had a bad sailing. This company pampers me and makes me feel like they are there just for me. The way they remember who you are when you return and still call you by your name says a lot about who they are.

Hey! I have just got back from my first Royal Caribbean cruise onboard the Independence of the seas. I’ve always been a big NCL fan and have been on 9 NCL cruises.

They are both very similar really but I did notice some differences in dining/dress codes/budgets etc.

I’m not sure if I can put a video on here but I have just filmed a video about what differences I found between the two cruise lines. Hopefully this should help!

Well done Emma your video was very interesting.

We love trying out different ships on different lines....and haven't been disappointed yet. Embrace the similarities and differences and you can't go wrong!

Us too! This is our first RCCL cruise. We’ve done Disney, NCL, Carnival and Princess. Looking forward to the experience.