Inside room on Dawn ?

Beachiekeen

The deck plans should show with small symbols how many people the cabin accommodates - those without pulldown(s) fit less people than those with.

That is what I thought too but almost all the inside rooms on the deck plans have a "+" sign which indicates they hold 4. I have literally only found like 3 or 4 on decks 10 and 11 that don't have the + sign.

We've already booked our room and paid in full so I should probably just suck it up and deal but I thought since we booked through a TA, she might have been able to do something. I should have made the request before, so it's my bad.

Yes, many.... 10667 for example (wife and I were in here in 2015)

What was the bed configuration of 10667 since it is listed as occupancy of four? I'll agree with OP as I dislike the pullman beds on the walls and have intentionally avoided the Dawn as most inside and OV cabins seem to have that configuration.

Well it looks like it's in the way--although I guess since we will have the beds pushed together, there will be a little more space. I also read a TR that said it was bothersome. I'll just be prepared to take the side with the bed I guess and let hubby have the clear side. It's not a huge deal but I do wish I had known ahead of time. Maybe we'll get the chance to upgrade. :)

I found it very annoying in our obstructed OV last year. We had the beds separated to give us more room & I had the pullman above me. It was intrusive.......

I think they are equally annoying with the lower beds together. When you try to walk between the bed and wall it is right in the way. Unless you are extremely short.