Port Canaveral (non Disney cruise) to a Disney hotel?

Frenchsnowhite

you can take a shared shuttle (like CORTRANS) to MCO then jump on DME to get to DW (assumes a hotel ON property) .. it will save a few $ but takes more time than a direct ride.

Edited by Capt_BJ

Just BEWARE - The Disney Magical Express lines at MCO can be very long at the wrong time of day - mornings! You have to go to Terminal B to check in.

I would skip this option and go straight to the hotel. Go early then leave your luggage at the bell station and go and enjoy a Park until your room is ready!

Can you tell me the cost please? Thanks a bunch!!!

Rates will vary a bit depending upon which hotel you are going to, but according to www.uberestimate.com the fare for an UberX from PC to WDW should be about $95-100+

You can plug the port and your hotel into the Uber app (without booking the ride) to get a more accurate estimate.

Even with hotel parking fees a one-way car rental for 2 days will be about the same as what you'll pay for Uber, and you can drop the car off at MCO when you fly home, saving you some transport costs/hassle on that end of the trip.

We took uber when we did the same thing and it was $95 I am thinking. Right when we got off the boat, there was a taxi stand, I can't remember what the guy told me, but a shared taxi with another group of two would have been a lot cheaper. I actually had a good conversation with the uber driver for the long ride though.