Excursion question:

eblack55

We are going to Cozumel out of Mobile this summer and wanted to go to an all inclusive beach Excursion. Carnival had a few with less than great reviews but saw one from *********************** for papitos beach club Punta Sur. Any advice/opinions/recommendations?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We have went to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel three times already and have always had fun. The drinks are good and food is pretty good to. They have a few shops up front for you to shop and they are not pushy. We had nice lounge chairs. We walked out front from the cruise terminal and got a taxi with some other folks headed there and got a discount on the taxi. When we were leaving the resort there were plenty of taxis out front waiting to tax us back.

We have went to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel three times already and have always had fun. The drinks are good and food is pretty good to. They have a few shops up front for you to shop and they are not pushy. We had nice lounge chairs. We walked out front from the cruise terminal and got a taxi with some other folks headed there and got a discount on the taxi. When we were leaving the resort there were plenty of taxis out front waiting to tax us back.

I too love Mr Sancho's .... My fave spot to go when we are in cozumel

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the minority in not liking Nachi. Pool full of teens playing loud shoving games for over an hour. Couldn't get waited on for anything. Fajitas were inedible, meat very tough, salsa over the top hot. Chairs with shade only in pool area are metal--seat had a cushion but back didn't. Sand was so deep you had to duck to get under the palapa and then couldn't see out to the water as the palapa was so low.

Couple sitting next to me couldn't get waited on either. I left after an 1.5 hr.

Mr. Sanchos much more comfortable, much better food, drinks came all day w/o asking.

Teens or children would ruin Nachi fairly quickly for everyone. I do not understand why parents would bring kids to Nachi when they have so many other places i.e. Mr. Sanchos they they can go wild in. Those places are set up for kids. Nachi is setup for relaxation and piece and quiet. Kids turn every pool they get in into the Lido deck marco polo power hour. I concur with the food evaluation but the nachos and quac were great. Don't understand the sand thing as my beach chair was perfect. I will probably do Nachi again but I will pray that the kids are diverted to other beaches.

I'm in the minority in not liking Nachi. Pool full of teens playing loud shoving games for over an hour. Couldn't get waited on for anything. Fajitas were inedible, meat very tough, salsa over the top hot. Chairs with shade only in pool area are metal--seat had a cushion but back didn't. Sand was so deep you had to duck to get under the palapa and then couldn't see out to the water as the palapa was so low.

Couple sitting next to me couldn't get waited on either. I left after an 1.5 hr.

Mr. Sanchos much more comfortable, much better food, drinks came all day w/o asking.

Sorry to hear this. Didn't Nachi used to be advertised as "Adult Only"?