Current Concierges continued discussion

Lots of information including:

• Symphony
    • Rahul Barua in SL until 7-8-2018 until he goes on vacation. He returns 9-2-2018 and will be in DL.
      • Jenny Pasemba relieves Rahul in SL when he goes on vacation on 7-8-2018. She is in DL until then

[*]Raj Bhugwatch is in SL with Rahul. He will be there until 9-2-2018 when he goes on vacation

[*]Jacque Yubat on vacation -- not sure when she returns. She goes to SL on 9-2-2018 when Raj goes on vacation.

I updated the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Does anyone know who will be the concierge in the SL/CL on the Mariner of the Seas when it starts service in Miami. I did check the spread sheet but was not sure if this would still apply. thanks

I had Yin Tao known as Kevin Tao in the CL and Grecia Guillen And Edgar in the DL but my best information was that new concierges would be on the ship after she was home-ported in FL.

I rely on folks who have sailed on the ships for updates so please give me information on MA Concierges so that I can update the Google Doc.

Little confused....who are the concierges for EN(July 2nd)?? Thanks

Kathy -- I think Nadia Escobar Paez in the CL but Perla coming back after vacation but William who started out in the DL may be covering CL while Perla is on vacation.

My information on EN is really old also and I would appreciate updates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Question does anyone know if Allen Fajardo still works for Royal Caribbean? He used to be on the Oasis of the Seas.

Thank You,

Wendy

He's been a Genie for a while now. First on Oasis and more recently on Anthem. I think he's on vacation right now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Question does anyone know if Allen Fajardo still works for Royal Caribbean? He used to be on the Oasis of the Seas.

Thank You,

Wendy

Yes, I saw Allan on Anthem as a Genie in April. He was our concierge on Oasis twice back in the day. Unfortunately, Allan was not our genie on Anthem.

RC must hold Allan in high regard for he was the genie training a newbie. Allan is one of their best people.

Hi Shacky316,

He was also our Concierge on the Oasis twice as well. Allen was an Awesome Concierge he had helped me with an issue from a shore excursion which left a bunch of us stranded at Coral World and arranged a meeting with someone that works with shore excursions to tell them what had happened to us.

Wendy

Yes, I saw Allan on Anthem as a Genie in April. He was our concierge on Oasis twice back in the day. Unfortunately, Allan was not our genie on Anthem.

RC must hold Allan in high regard for he was the genie training a newbie. Allan is one of their best people.

With Francis On vacation, does anyone know who will be in the Grandeur CL in early August?

I’m also interesting in the answer to this. We will be boarding Granduer July 19.

Thanks so much,

Amcb