Bath products-Neptune Suite-Oosterdam

moorerf

This is our first Neptune suite experience....do they have regular bottles of bath products or is it the dispensers in the shower?? Also do they have conditioner separate or is it a combination with shampoo?? Thanks....

This is our first Neptune suite experience....do they have regular bottles of bath products or is it the dispensers in the shower?? Also do they have conditioner separate or is it a combination with shampoo?? Thanks....

Dispensers and they are separate - Shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

As of last month on the Oosterdam.

I asked for and received a few bars of hand soap to use at the sink.I prefer bars of soap over liquid. If there are no bars in t he bathroom when I board, I ask the steward for some and have done so on Maasdam, Veendam, Westerdam, Noordam Ooster dam, N A., Eurodam

All the products are Elemis. If you don't like those products you can bring your own.

There is a small bottle of lotion on the sink -- very watery.

All the Neptune Suites and Pinnacle Suites we have been in have always had the small round bars of soap in them. Never had to ask for them. Only use them once in a while as we prefer our own products.

I asked for and received a few bars of hand soap to use at the sink.I prefer bars of soap over liquid. If there are no bars in t he bathroom when I board, I ask the steward for some and have done so on Maasdam, Veendam, Westerdam, Noordam Ooster dam, N A., Eurodam

I also prefer hand soaps but I've had to ask for them for a number of years now. I assume this is another cost savings device.