Sailing during halloween

We've been on 3 (this year's will be 4) Halloween sailings. Not on Oasis though. The ships we've been on have had decorations, parties, parades (with both passenger & crew participation) and prizes. We've always enjoyed it.

We will be on the Oasis during Halloween, curious whether the cruise line does anything special for this holiday and if so, what?

On ships with a Royal Promenade, we've seen guest costume parades. Also Halloween decorations.

That be very nice to finally celebrate halloween at the age of 54 lol thank you. Question, do people get dressed up just curious? :confused:

The majority do dress up. I can't recollect many who didn't. Certainly more than did formal night :')

Here is a

to a video of our cruise on Allure on Halloween a few years back.

We will be on the Oasis during Halloween, curious whether the cruise line does anything special for this holiday and if so, what?
Did you sign up for the oct 29 meet n mingle? Join us on the meet n greet thread.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We were on the Oasis this past Halloween, and they had a huge Halloween party in the promenade. The whole promenade was lined with people in costumes. They played Thriller, and the dance team did a pretty good job along with many passengers. They even judged the best three costumes and gave out prizes. It was a lot of fun. I am glad we decided to take costumes, as we were not going to, but we would of been in the minority, if we did not. Dress up and enjoy the evening.

On our Allure cruise they also had a haunted house. I would guess several hundred dressed up and were in the contest in the promenade. Some of the costumes are unbelievably well done.

Forgot about the haunted house. It was done really well.

Great, now to figure out what I am going to dress up as....a ship hahahaha I think it be a lot of fun and thank you for the answers everybody.

Frank808- I generally don't sign up only because the meet and greets are generally all in the very early am and I generally miss them due to getting up around 9 or so then eating breakfast....when is your meet and greet? Thank you for mentioning it I probably will sign up and hope for the best this time! :D

We are also on this cruise! Really looking forward to it. We plan to take costumes...no idea what yet... we have been on several at Halloween but never on a ship the size of Oasis! People always dress and it is just so much fun! Can't wait!:)

Great, now to figure out what I am going to dress up as....a ship hahahaha I think it be a lot of fun and thank you for the answers everybody.

Frank808- I generally don't sign up only because the meet and greets are generally all in the very early am and I generally miss them due to getting up around 9 or so then eating breakfast....when is your meet and greet? Thank you for mentioning it I probably will sign up and hope for the best this time! :D

Meet n greet will probably be first sea day at 9am or so. Right before the top tier event at the aquatheatre. That was my experience on my 4 allure cruises last year. I take it from others it is the same on oasis. Hope to see you there.

Or a bunch of us are going to meet at the schooner bar pre drill on embarkation day. Check out the thread as it is very active with a lot of peeps.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Are you Spooking me?!! The Cruise Director would NEVER miss an opportunity to PARTY! Think Michael Jackson's THRILLER! Get ready to dance and howl at the moon!

On our Allure cruise they also had a haunted house. I would guess several hundred dressed up and were in the contest in the promenade. Some of the costumes are unbelievably well done.

I was on the Allure last Halloween. If they had a haunted house I missed it.

I was on the Allure a couple of years ago, the children's center had the kids dressed up and they went trick/treating, the funny part was when they were in the elevator and door would opened up and the kids would holler BOOO!.