Possible great deal

Rjh8842

Airfare to/from San Juan is high this year. I’ve been tracking prices for 4 years and up until about 6 months ago, you could get a ticket for half of what it is right now. Still not horrible though, and a one way would only cost you around $300 (although last time I flew to San Juan I got a round trip for that price). Not much more expensive than getting to/from Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Airfare to/from San Juan is high this year. I’ve been tracking prices for 4 years and up until about 6 months ago, you could get a ticket for half of what it is right now. Still not horrible though, and a one way would only cost you around $300 (although last time I flew to San Juan I got a round trip for that price). Not much more expensive than getting to/from Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My upcoming round trip Jet Blue non-stop Orlando/San Juan was booked well before the hurricanes. It is almost 500.00 per person.

I saw that one and was getting ready to book it, then noticed it was a repo cruise

I am doing the Adventure one in February. I am considering this one as well, and the air fare is only $129 back to Miami, or $379 FC, which is a steal. It was same price for FC coming back from SJU in February. Amazing FC rate on AA.

Looks like a re-positioning cruise leaving from FL and ending in San Juan. So maybe one way airfare from SJ would deter some. But yes, it's cheap for sure

Yep, the SJU to Providence, RI price put a big frown on my face! I can get a suite gty for $1,746 total.....:loudcry: Maybe I'll try to make it work since the cruise is pretty inexpensive! It would only be $992 for air fare for two..... :-( PVD-FLL, SJU-PVD.

Edited by fridaythe13th

Ok so all this hopping on to the Oasis for the return journey back stirred my interest (thanks Bob)......how would one book the other ship to hop on to? I mean....Does it have to be another repo cruise from SJ to wherever in the US or are we allowed to stowaway (lol;)) on a round trip itinerary that just stops in SJ?

Ok so all this hopping on to the Oasis for the return journey back stirred my interest (thanks Bob)......how would one book the other ship to hop on to? I mean....Does it have to be another repo cruise from SJ to wherever in the US or are we allowed to stowaway (lol;)) on a round trip itinerary that just stops in SJ?

You would have to book (and pay for the entire 7 day cruise) the normal round-trip from Port Canaveral. Then you would have to get permission from the cruise line to board in San Juan. I would confirm that they will give you permission, and if so, what the extra cost might be. There would be some fee associated with a downline initial embarkation.

My suspicion is that they will deny permission based on PVSA violation,without taking into account the exception for Puerto Rico and the USVI.