Dining Packages

Carol28

On the Koningsdam, if I pre-purchase a package for 5 specialty dinners, the cost is $95.00. Do they have this same package once on board and is it the same price?

When we boarded the Zuiderdam in April, a package of two Pinnacle dinners seemed to be discounted.

On another post, it said that if we purchase in advance, the amount will be deducted from our OBC if we choose. I'm interested in verification for that, also.

On another post, it said that if we purchase in advance, the amount will be deducted from our OBC if we choose. I'm interested in verification for that, also.
AFAIK OBC can only be used for on-board charges, not anything pre-purchased.

On the Koningsdam, if I pre-purchase a package for 5 specialty dinners, the cost is $95.00. Do they have this same package once on board and is it the same price?

Is this only in the Koningsdam? I'm on the Nieuw Amsterdam next year and I only see these: Signature Dining Package $44 (1 PG, 1 Canaletto); Evenings in the Pinnacle Package $62 (2 PG); Distinctive Dining Package $65 (1 PG, 1 Tamarind, 1 Canaletto).

I think it's only on the K because that's the only one with a stand-alone Sel de Mer.
We're on Kdam in 3 weeks so I looked this up on the website. Here is the description.

Experience five unique Speciality restaurants and save $25 when you purchase the Ultimate Dining Package. This per person package includes an evening in Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind, Dinner at the Culinary Arts Center*, Sel de mer*, and Canaletto. Upon embarkation be contacted by one of our Restaurant Managers to arrange your reservations. *Please note there is a $30 total limit on a la carte items in Sel de Mer and $15 limit at the Culinary Arts Center *Full price value of $120. Savings $25. Roughly 21% discount

I might consider doing it, since I have $250 in shareholder OBC to spend and I was planning to spend it mainly on dining since we don't generally spend much on board. The $15 limit at the Culinary Arts Center is a non-issue since they've recently gone to a $15 fixed price for whatever you want to order.

Thanks everyone. With your info, I will purchase the package for 5 dinners now. By the way, there is a limit at the Sel de Mer restaurant also. I think I remember $29.00 and we pay for the rest.

Thanks everyone. With your info, I will purchase the package for 5 dinners now. By the way, there is a limit at the Sel de Mer restaurant also. I think I remember $29.00 and we pay for the rest.
It's $30. It was in the info I quoted from the website in the post right before yours.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app