Captain's Club Points: Xpedition

Gonzo70

When sailing on Xpedition (Galapagos) and booking the 10 night package, does one receive Captain's Club points only for the 7 nights one is on the ship, or is it received for the entire 10 days of the package?

Thanks

We did the 10 night on the Xpedition last May and had a fabulous time, one of our all time favorite trips.

I just checked our Celebrity Captains Club account just to be sure, we were in an oceanview cabin and receive 5 points per night for a total of 50 points so you do receive points for the full 10 nights. Hope this helps.

We got the points posted (all 10 days, as others have said) very quickly. What took forever was getting the donation to the Galapagos foundation processed, and our Celebrity voucher issued. But it all worked out in the end.

Thanks everyone; I had thought that was supposed to be the case. My Galapagos cruise was a while back, but when I was looking at my sailing history on Celebrity's webpage I noticed I only received seven nights worth of points despite having booked the ten night package. I called Captain's Club earlier today and the rep I spoke with claimed only nights on the ship count. Glad to hear my initial belief appears to have been correct; I will try calling again tomorrow and hopefully get a more helpful rep.

I was under the impression that the total number of days on any cruise tour (Alaska, Galapagos, Europe) qualified. So a seven night cruise with a seven night tour gave you 14 point-eligible nights....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was under the impression that the total number of days on any cruise tour (Alaska, Galapagos, Europe) qualified. So a seven night cruise with a seven night tour gave you 14 point-eligible nights....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes this is correct. We've taken two cruisetours and received full credit for all nights (cruise+tour) on both trips.

We got the points posted (all 10 days, as others have said) very quickly. What took forever was getting the donation to the Galapagos foundation processed, and our Celebrity voucher issued. But it all worked out in the end.

Had the same issue and they said they only issue the FCC quarterly. I was able to get them to do it over the phone and apply it directly to my upcoming Celebrity cruise. That's a very nice program, I'm glad to see they are still continuing to do it.

Spoke with a much more helpful Captain's Club rep today; it took a little bit of time, but after being placed on hold a couple times she confirmed I was entitled to the credit for the land portion. She said the additional credits should appear within 3-5 days.

Thanks again for everybody's responses. :)