Booking future cruises onboard?

cruising3tlr

Have cruised mostly on HAL, I have always booked my next cruise onboard and then transferred it to my agent when I got home. Booking onboard is only $100 deposit per person and always comes with a little extra Obc. Does Cundard have a dedicated person on their ships that helps you book your next cruise? Do they have a flat deposit like 100 per person?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We booked a cruise for Dec 2018 whilst on the QE in November 2017. It was £175 each fixed deposit regardless of cruise cost and additionally we were given an extra $600 OBC on top of the $400 (per cabin not per person) you receive when booking online with Cunard. :)

We booked a cruise for Dec 2018 whilst on the QE in November 2017. It was £175 each fixed deposit regardless of cruise cost and additionally we were given an extra $600 OBC on top of the $400 (per cabin not per person) you receive when booking online with Cunard. :)

That is one of the main advantages of booking whilst onboard or buying a FCD the extra OBC you get. When we booked our cruise on QE in October I specifically asked what the deposit was and was told it depends on the cruise some were £50pp and then up to the maximum of 15% of cruise fare which is what we had to pay.

We bought a £50 FCD on board during our QM2 cruise last month with its associated OBC advantages for when we book the next cruise.

Over Christmas we received a small brochure by post from Cunard welcoming us back, hoping we had a good cruise and offering us the same enhanced OBC deal as if we had booked a cruise on board at the time.

Does anybody know if we can add our bought FCD with this deal when we book and get a 'double' OBC advantage? The 'deal' can only be booked by 28th February 2018 and I live in the UK.

Yes, Cunard have a Voyage sales office onboard. I booked a future cruise deposit at £50 person recently. ( valid for one year only)

So if you don’t use it within the year do you loose it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you don’t use it within the year do you loose it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the conditions vary by country. 4 years in USA. Are you THE Blue mountains in Australia? You’ll probably need an answer from a fellow Aussie.

Roy