Parking at Port Canaveral Terminal

mwoody1967

We are pleased for you but that is terribly sad news about your sisters​ property and boat in Key West.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Her house is actually on Summerlin Key...pretty much "ground zero" for land falling

Irma, with the eye of the storm passing directly over her house. She still cannot get down there, roads are still blocked to the lower Keys. Satellite photos from NOAA show her house is still standing though. :) But clearly shows her boat sunk. :o

Her house is actually on Summerlin Key...pretty much "ground zero" for land falling

Irma, with the eye of the storm passing directly over her house. She still cannot get down there, roads are still blocked to the lower Keys. Satellite photos from NOAA show her house is still standing though. :) But clearly shows her boat sunk. :o

We have friends who can't get back either. We lived to marathon for over 30years. The satellite view shows our old house still standing. It made it through hurricane Donna in 1960

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

We were on Oasis last month and parked onsite in the parking garage. We dropped our luggage off around 9:15 and then proceeded to park in the garage. We prepaid, and just showed our confirmation email to the attendant. Super easy process. While it does cost more than other parking options, we will always park on site. Also, the photos of the destroyed cars were from the park and ride lot a few miles away. The cars in the parking garage at the terminal were not harmed in any way. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)

We have friends who can't get back either. We lived to marathon for over 30years. The satellite view shows our old house still standing. It made it through hurricane Donna in 1960

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

My sister lives on one of those fly in communities on Summerlin. She is going to try to fly down there next week...assuming the runway is clear. :eek:

We park at Park & Cruise on Merritt Island also. Their Facebook page says they are open for business despite the problems and honoring all reservations. That's good news for their loyal customers which we are one. We don't come to Florida until December so hopefully they will have rebuilt something there.

We park at Park & Cruise on Merritt Island also. Their Facebook page says they are open for business despite the problems and honoring all reservations. That's good news for their loyal customers which we are one. We don't come to Florida until December so hopefully they will have rebuilt something there.

I saw that on their website also. I found that really amazing they could even be close to being back in business, from the devastating pictures I saw. The place was really leveled like a bulldozer hit them! :o

They have always been good to us through the years we have used them. Maybe I won't have to find another place to park next month after all then. :)

Thanks! From neighbors reports, our house is still standing and no flooding (that we know of) plus the community has water and electric back on now.

My sister's house in the Keys did not do as well, and her new boat is sunk in the canal. :(

Glad about your house.

That's too bad about your sister's house and her boat. Hope she can get into her community to assess the damage and to start the recovery process.

We were on Oasis last month and parked onsite in the parking garage. We dropped our luggage off around 9:15 and then proceeded to park in the garage. We prepaid, and just showed our confirmation email to the attendant. Super easy process. While it does cost more than other parking options, we will always park on site. Also, the photos of the destroyed cars were from the park and ride lot a few miles away. The cars in the parking garage at the terminal were not harmed in any way. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)

Is the parking fee at the Port Canaveral on-site parking lot still $15 per day?

Yes, and they charge an extra day, so you pay $120 for a 7-day cruise.

You also pay $120 for a 14, 21, etc....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Interesting, so did they lower the daily rate from $16 per day to $15 per day sometime after April 23, 2017 (but charge the rate for 8 days)? I was on a 7 day Oasis cruise.

On April 23, 2017, I was charged $128 ($16 per day for 8 days). Wonder if the extra $8 was a convenience fee for using a credit card or did they lower the daily rate or was I overcharged?

Interesting, so did they lower the daily rate from $16 per day to $15 per day sometime after April 23, 2017 (but charge the rate for 8 days)? I was on a 7 day Oasis cruise.

On April 23, 2017, I was charged $128 ($16 per day for 8 days). Wonder if the extra $8 was a convenience fee for using a credit card or did they lower the daily rate or was I overcharged?

Did you pay online or at the terminal

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We're looking at a B2B Oasis.

Are you saying the fee is $120 for 14 nights or over too. Sounds like it's not a know deal.

If so is that only if you pay at the port.

What terminal does Oasis dock at?

TYIA

Oasis is at Terminal 1 at Port Canaveral. You pay as you enter the parking lot, and they don't know you are on a B2B, so you only pay for the first cruise.

Glad about your house.

That's too bad about your sister's house and her boat. Hope she can get into her community to assess the damage and to start the recovery process.

Yup, hope so too. She and thousands of her Keys neighbors and businesses. Very

sad. :( Will take a lot of time, patience, and money.

Oasis is at Terminal 1 at Port Canaveral. You pay as you enter the parking lot, and they don't know you are on a B2B, so you only pay for the first cruise.

Ah..hah!! I wondered how that worked! Guess they don't really keep track of who or what is parked in there?

There is a great lot off site to park at it's called Lots of Honor.

Cheaper and they drive you to and from the terminal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I prepaid to park there Sept 10-14. I emailed them on the 12th to tell them the cruise was cancelled and request a refund. I haven't heard from them and don't see a refund on my credit card yet. I am going to give them another 5 days or so before I call to inquire. I wonder if they suffered damage?

They chose to design the process for speed of exit.

I am guessing that is the same situation for Tampa at the parking garage next to the port also. You pay as you go in, park, and use your token to get out. No one checking on how long a car is parked in there I guess.