Parking at Port Canaveral Terminal

mwoody1967

Has anyone had experience parking at the Port Can. Terminal parking facility? Is the drop off process of luggage to porters a smooth process and what time does it open for Oasis of the Sea sailings?

You might want to check other threads and possibly the Florida departures forum. Under normal circumstances this would be a great place for Oasis related questions, but if you haven't heard a lot of cars were damaged there this week and their operation might be hindered. When you are departing?

Are you asking about the parking garage for Oasis of Seas out side Terminal 1? Or off-site parking at the "Park n Cruise" lot? The latter was hit by a tornado, the actual port parking garage next to the terminal appears fine and is open for business based on an update on the port canaveral website.....unless I misread something.

Are you asking about the parking garage for Oasis of Seas out side Terminal 1? Or off-site parking at the "Park n Cruise" lot? The latter was hit by a tornado, the actual port parking garage next to the terminal appears fine and is open for business based on an update on the port canaveral website.....unless I misread something.

I see you are leaving on Oasis this week. I just heard Grills is open, so near sailaway, if you look down from the back of the ship, I'll be there. My intention is to park at the Radisson, but they aren't open yet, don't know how that effects their parking operation.

Parking garage at the port had no problems when we left there this morning. Was on the 10 day Oasis sailing. No damage to our car. Cruise and Park suffered tornado damage.

Also check w/ Park Port Canaveral. Excellent secure facility. You park your own car and keep your keys. Operated by Radisson. Very comfortable and clean shuttles to the Port.

That is where I will be. As of 10am today that hotel wasn't answering there phone. (I'm assuming no power or water) I'll try again tomorrow and update everyone.

I see you are leaving on Oasis this week. I just heard Grills is open, so near sailaway, if you look down from the back of the ship, I'll be there. My intention is to park at the Radisson, but they aren't open yet, don't know how that effects their parking operation.

Fingers crossed. Waiting to hear if our hotel for Saturday is open, our car rental and flights are still good....small things in the big picture of life though.

Has anyone had experience parking at the Port Can. Terminal parking facility? Is the drop off process of luggage to porters a smooth process and what time does it open for Oasis of the Sea sailings?

Have read open around 930. Maybe these will help. Bob:):):)

Dropping off luggage at Terminal 1 - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Car Rental Shuttle & Timing - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

I was inquiring about parking directly at the Port itself, not off-site locations. So it seems from this post that onsite parking at the port is operational and ok?!

Correct. This is based on the Port's website and posts from people leaving and arriving at Terminal 1 parking garage today.

I used the Port parking garage this past May. Very convenient. Prepaid online at the Port website, pulled in about 10:30, dropped the luggage, U-turn onto ramp for Level 2, parked next to elevator and in the terminal in five minutes. Walked off ship with luggage to elevator. On the road five minutes after exiting the terminal. Only slightly more expensive than off site parking but no waiting and no shuttles. Cruise friends spent thirty minutes sitting in their shuttle bus waiting to unload.

Cruise friends spent thirty minutes sitting in their shuttle bus waiting to unload.

This is why we are done with off-site parking and hotel "park and cruise" packages. Far too much sitting around, waiting for shuttles, going from one ship to another to pick up more folks, dropping off at other hotels before reaching our's. We'd rather pay more and hit the road a lot faster. Port Canaveral has some of the most efficient port operations we have dealt with and parking is right by the terminals.

This is why we are done with off-site parking and hotel "park and cruise" packages. Far too much sitting around, waiting for shuttles, going from one ship to another to pick up more folks, dropping off at other hotels before reaching our's. We'd rather pay more and hit the road a lot faster. Port Canaveral has some of the most efficient port operations we have dealt with and parking is right by the terminals.

Sounds like great advice.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Sounds like great advice.

And I think I will park there at the garage next month now as well. We really loved the service from Park N Cruise, and sad to see them destroyed like that. They were good people and have used them for years, even when they owned the taxi service before that.

And I think I will park there at the garage next month now as well. We really loved the service from Park N Cruise, and sad to see them destroyed like that. They were good people and have used them for years, even when they owned the taxi service before that.

We hope you have not been personally affected by the Hurricane and hope you have a great cruise next month.

Fingers crossed. Waiting to hear if our hotel for Saturday is open, our car rental and flights are still good....small things in the big picture of life though.

I got through to the hotel and they plan on opening Saturday. I will arrive Sunday around noon and then move my car into the parking area around 6pm.

We hope you have not been personally affected by the Hurricane and hope you have a great cruise next month.

Thanks! From neighbors reports, our house is still standing and no flooding (that we know of) plus the community has water and electric back on now.

My sister's house in the Keys did not do as well, and her new boat is sunk in the canal. :(

Thanks! From neighbors reports, our house is still standing and no flooding (that we know of) plus the community has water and electric back on now.

My sister's house in the Keys did not do as well, and her new boat is sunk in the canal. :(

We are pleased for you but that is terribly sad news about your sisters​ property and boat in Key West.