Norweigan Sun Mutiny!

xlxo

Yup, NCL saved a few bucks by making the Panama Canal cruise a construction cruise, but they are going to lose a lot more in the fallout. Corporate really screwed up on this one.

You listening NCL? Time to get ahead of this and make a GENUINE effort at making your 'valued' passengers whole.

After all, it's for their 'convenience'...........

You listening NCL? Time to get ahead of this and make a GENUINE effort at making your 'valued' passengers whole.

lol.. no.

passengers have been given 25% of their fare to be used on a future cruise.

Yes, i agree NCL has gone downhill under Del Rio.

but 25% will pacify a majority of the complainers.

people say one thing but will do another when a token cheap reward is offered.

they're stupid sheep with no conviction and he knows it.

hell, 10% would have probably done the same thing.

look at all the people that complain about the horrible customer service and cattle like conditions on Spirit and Frontier airlines.

yet their flights are almost always near full, just because it's a buck or 2 cheaper than competitors.

I actually wonder how well ncl is doing. They always seem to have $1 deposits.

um.. $1 deposits is just a marketing gimmick.

stock price is doing ok.

it's $52/share. 1 yr ago, it was $48/share.

8% gain

Yup, NCL saved a few bucks by making the Panama Canal cruise a construction cruise, but they are going to lose a lot more in the fallout. Corporate really screwed up on this one.

After all, it's for their 'convenience'...........

Cannot believe I am saying this. Agree with you 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Look at all the hoo-ha negative publicity after the Breakaway cruise. They didn't get anything more than the 25% of their fare off another cruise and NCL didn't lose a step, as their ships are sailing full and their stock prices have gone up. This too will pass and no one will remember it in a few months and it will be business as usual. Folks have a short memory.

I actually wonder how well ncl is doing. They always seem to have $1 deposits.

they are doing just fine. Have you sailed on any of their ships lately or checked them compared to the other mass marketed lines to see how their stock it doing? :rolleyes:

We've sailed Royal Caribbean, Princess, Carnival, Disney, and Celebrity so we're open to trying new lines.

This incident and their subsequent treatment of these rightfully dissatisfied customers is more than enough to turn us completely off to giving them a try.

It amazes me the lack of respect NCL showed to their customers who saved and rewarded themselves with a long cruise. The worst part IMHO is the false statement from NCL that their guests were slightly impacted. Oh yeah. Pictures ARE worth a thousand words. Closed pools, closed parts of the ship, construction dust and noise everywhere, construction debris and product taking up deck space. I think its safe to say based on the photos and video the guests were majorly impacted. The audacity of corporate NCL to their customers: Let them eat cake (made with sawdust of course)

:o:eek:

NCL notified customers ahead of time right? Like the time I booked a hotel in Vegas and they told me the pool was closed?

A 25% discount on a future cruise would not be sufficient, in my opinion. Maybe a 25% refund, but no way would I book a future cruise with them. I just cruised carnival and will stick with them. I know they're low quality cruises, but they are fair and honest.

NCL notified customers ahead of time right? Like the time I booked a hotel in Vegas and they told me the pool was closed?

A 25% discount on a future cruise would not be sufficient, in my opinion. Maybe a 25% refund, but no way would I book a future cruise with them. I just cruised carnival and will stick with them. I know they're low quality cruises, but they are fair and honest.

No, no advance notice at all. The first anyone knew of anything was when we got on the ship. We got a letter the first day, but many did not.

norwegian1a.thumb.jpg.8ecc53aa38731cd6b765d4f791b51e55.jpg