Breakaway Spice H20 Clarification

bbryan5

1) So if I am not mistaken (please correct me if I am) Spice H20 is open to the public (no pass needed) has loungers, and a bar, and is located deck 16, AFT, is this correct?

2) Vibe is private (passes needed) and is deck 17, forward, correct?

3) I thought I heard about another public (no passes need) sundeck, possibly deck 17, forward? Does this exist? Bar there?

4) THANKS!

1. Yes, no cost and adults only.

2. Yes, you must buy passes, $79 and I guess they sell out quickly or day pass for $20.

3. Yes, sun deck runs above main pool, on 17. Not sure about bar, but I would guess there is one since there always

1. Yes, no cost and adults only.

2. Yes, you must buy passes, $79 and I guess they sell out quickly or day pass for $20.

3. Yes, sun deck runs above main pool, on 17. Not sure about bar, but I would guess there is one since there always

hi - question about the Vibe day pass you mention for $20. Must you pick your day in advance and get this at embarkation with the people who line up for the weekly pass, or do you go to Vibe the day of and take your chances to get a day pass? Interested in possibly going once or twice but not buying a pass for my 14 day cruise. Thanks!

1) So if I am not mistaken (please correct me if I am) Spice H20 is open to the public (no pass needed) has loungers, and a bar, and is located deck 16, AFT, is this correct?

2) Vibe is private (passes needed) and is deck 17, forward, correct?

3) I thought I heard about another public (no passes need) sundeck, possibly deck 17, forward? Does this exist? Bar there?

4) THANKS!

Sun Deck on 18 as well.... . no bar

hi - question about the Vibe day pass you mention for $20. Must you pick your day in advance and get this at embarkation with the people who line up for the weekly pass, or do you go to Vibe the day of and take your chances to get a day pass? Interested in possibly going once or twice but not buying a pass for my 14 day cruise. Thanks!

Not sure, sorry...go to guest services and ask, I doubt those day passes sell out too.

The day passes are sold in the line, they typically only sell them for days in ports, not sea days. I believe you have to pick the day or they tell you the day. Spice is great, no extra cost. I have bought vibe passes once, and probably never will again, we enjoy Spice a LOT but if you want it super quiet then go for vibe.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Next time would you please start your own thread to ask unrelated questions??? It's very frustrating that I made a post asking specific questions, than you come along 44 minutes later and completely hijack my thread. Extremely rude.

This is why I hate to post on site like this..... Honestly Cruise Critic was made to HELP other cruisers. Vibe passes were mentioned, do we really care that someone asked about day vs. week? I get the "idea" of hijacked threads and yes, they can be annoying but if this was a "discussion" in life, would you really say...that's extremely rude? Or would you just say, oh, I think day passes are like $20 and move on....

Almost every thread on this site has "extra comments" that have nothing to do with the original thread, take a deep breath and scroll by....isn't that easier? If all else fails...Keep calm and cruise on.....

And yes, I realize I am not following my own advice and scrolling by, which I normally do but I felt kinda bad for Andysgirl, your question was not rude.

Edited by ballymae

This is why I hate to post on site like this..... Honestly Cruise Critic was made to HELP other cruisers. Vibe passes were mentioned, do we really care that someone asked about day vs. week? I get the "idea" of hijacked threads and yes, they can be annoying but if this was a "discussion" in life, would you really say...that's extremely rude? Or would you just say, oh, I think day passes are like $20 and move on....

Almost every thread on this site has "extra comments" that have nothing to do with the original thread, take a deep breath and scroll by....isn't that easier? If all else fails...Keep calm and cruise on.....

And yes, I realize I am not following my own advice and scrolling by, which I normally do but I felt kinda bad for Andysgirl, your question was not rude.

Ditto that!

Well said!

Andysgirl you owed OP no apology. You, quite rightly, expanded upon OPs original topic. Why the OP would object so strongly to that is beyond most of us huh...

Goodness....:eek:

I don´t wanna hijack the thread either :halo:, but just a question: Is the spice h2o Deck adults ony the whole day?

I think i read something about being for everybody in the evening, could somebody help me?

Edited by loecki1976

I don´t wanna hijack the thread either :halo:, but just a question: Is the spice h2o Deck adults ony the whole day?

I think i read something about being for everybody in the evening, could somebody help me?

Well, you really are extremely rude. :)

I can't speak directly about the Breakaway, as I've not been onboard since 2013, but on other ships, Spice is adults only until 6pm.

It is supposed to be but the threads on here say it may or may not be enforced.

No, it's not supposed to be. As Keith said, it's adult only until 6 or 7 pm. It will be written in the Dailies. After that, it's open to all ages for parties, movies, etc.

• 1 year later...

I can't agree with you more!!! It was far from rude!

Sad that my thread turned into a discussion on Vibe day passes, something that I didn't ask about at all..oh well... yet another Cruise Critic hijacked thread

Your questions were answered in the first response. Why does it matter if the thread is hijacked after you got answers to your questions?

Next time would you please start your own thread to ask unrelated questions??? It's very frustrating that I made a post asking specific questions, than you come along 44 minutes later and completely hijack my thread. Extremely rude.

In your opening statement, you asked about Vibe passes. A discussion about related topics is different than a hijacking. I had never learned about Vibe Day passes. So I learned something new.

Lord knows I have put my 2 cents worth into threads plenty of times! I like that we can discuss with each other. That is what makes CC so interesting.

I can't agree with you more!!! It was far from rude!

Your questions were answered in the first response. Why does it matter if the thread is hijacked after you got answers to your questions?

In your opening statement, you asked about Vibe passes. A discussion about related topics is different than a hijacking. I had never learned about Vibe Day passes. So I learned something new. Lord knows I have put my 2 cents worth into threads plenty of times! I like that we can discuss with each other. That is what makes CC so interesting.

Why are you arguing about a post from over a year ago?

After glancing through this thread, it amused me that no one even offered an explanation the difference between Spice H2O and the Vibe, which is the real reason the Vibe costs money while H2O is free.

Vibe is an adult only sanctuary offering padded and towel covered loungers which are comfortable, whereas H2O offers just plain loungers but also offers an adult only sanctuary away from the main pool area.