Bottled water question:

destineexo

It's the same stuff that comes out of the faucets on the ship, and the same stuff that's in the food, beverages and ice. H2O

Without the peculiar aftertaste that the ship water has. I can taste that off taste and smell in my morning coffee on the ships.

Hi! Does anyone know what kind of bottled water Carnival carries?

The run-of-the-mill avavailability is literally “Carnival brand” by the label, bottled by Niagra Bottling Company. The bottled water is purified by the process of reverse osmosis.

https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/in-stateroom-beverages/water

Is it a deal breaker on which brand ?

Yes it is because other people like me hate the taste of certain waters. And YES there is a different taste in all different waters. Maybe the person doesn't like the brand that they will have and decide to not order it.

On the other hand Cruisers come on here with questions or looking for advice but like I was always taught IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

Yes it is because other people like me hate the taste of certain waters. And YES there is a different taste in all different waters. Maybe the person doesn't like the brand that they will have and decide to not order it.

On the other hand Cruisers come on here with questions or looking for advice but like I was always taught IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

In my younger years I drank from a water hose...... Hell I'm still alive!!!

If I didn't get my answers from CARNIVAL FAQ...... Then I would asks people who THINK they are world cruise travelers!!

But common sense goes a long way!!!

Somethings are in your mind (taste of certain waters) they label things to play with your mind.....