Labadee—Dragon’s Breath Flight Line

You do a safety video, gear fitting, a shop talk and then a sample “flight” before being buses up to the top for the “real thing”, so, yes, an hour or more for the whole experience.

But WELL worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a value proposition, one person’s experience cannot be measured in terms of dollars and cents. It was a great experience to us and we may never do it again. But, it was money well spent for us for the experience to enjoy together.

That said, we have also done the Parasailing and wave runner too. We had a great time on Labadee every time we go there. Once, we just walked around, another time we just laid on the beach and swam. It doesn’t cost anything to just enjoy Labadee.

Doesn't it cost like $100? NOT worth it. You can go on a full day tour for that much money at another port.

I didn’t ask if it was worth it. I’ve already decided that it is worth it.

I want to know the duration of the excursion.

I didn’t ask if it was worth it. I’ve already decided that it is worth it.

I want to know the duration of the excursion.

I loved it and it was worth it to me! I would allow 1 1/2 hours just to be sure. You do a bunny jump to be sure you can do the long one. It is so awesome and I’ve done several.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Doesn't it cost like $100? NOT worth it. You can go on a full day tour for that much money at another port.

I agree, once was enough. A couple years ago I went sky diving that included a plane ride for 50.00 more.....

As to OP's question - we did it mid-morning and I think it was close to 2 hours once all said and done. For a 45 second ride.

We did it in April and I don't recall the exact time but it was pretty close to what we had planned. We did the Zip Line in the AM and did the Parasailing in the PM with shopping and lunch between. Both were amazing, no regrets. I think if you allow 2 hours start to finish you won't have any problems getting to the second event.

I would definitely allow at least an hour. They have you watch a safety video, practice on shorter lines, and ride up to the top. It is one of my favorite excursions I have ever done! If you have a GoPro or digital camera, I strongly suggest bringing it to the top for the breathtaking views. Just make sure you have a cord or something to hang it on on your wrist if you aren't adventurous enough to fly down one handed while holding it!

A full day tour in the canopy is different than the massive over the water zip line. Different product. I would find the Dragon's Breath worth $100 for the experience, personally. I think it's overpriced, but supply/demand!

You do a safety video, gear fitting, a shop talk and then a sample “flight” before being buses up to the top for the “real thing”, so, yes, an hour or more for the whole experience.

But WELL worth it!

It was the most exciting 30 seconds of my life! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Elvis

A humorous story. I was at Labadee with my lovely bride Priscilla. We were going to go on the Dragon Coaster. We waited in line for our turn. She was going to go ahead of me but I stopped her and told her, "No, let me go first." I knew what was going to happen! I went and had a very enjoyable ride. At the end there's a guy taking your picture as you come off. He took mine and then waited for the next rider, which was my wife. We waited and waited and finally there comes Priscilla around the corner with about 5 very angry riders behind her! (Priscilla doesn't like to go fast!) I just told her to take her stuff and not look back! I hope they gave those people another ride!

Elvis