Early Boarding

Does Royal Caribbean have anything similar to Carnival's Faster to the Fun. You buy before the cruise and for $50 you board the ship early and your stateroom is ready immediately.

No FTTF equivalent on RC.

We always board early. Around 11ish. As for BirdTravels' remark on finding no value, to each their own, but I think it is great to board early as you get to start your fun that much sooner! The earlier you board, the better your chances of finding a place to sit in the Windjammer to eat your first official cruise meal. You can check your seat assignments in the dining room and if you end up at a table you don't like, such as next to a bus station, you are more likely to be able to get it changed the earlier you go! Being able to explore the ship before you cruise is always fun too so you are more familiar with where to go and what to do once you are done waving goodbye to the port!

We always board early. Around 11ish. As for BirdTravels' remark on finding no value, to each their own, but I think it is great to board early as you get to start your fun that much sooner! The earlier you board, the better your chances of finding a place to sit in the Windjammer to eat your first official cruise meal. You can check your seat assignments in the dining room and if you end up at a table you don't like, such as next to a bus station, you are more likely to be able to get it changed the earlier you go! Being able to explore the ship before you cruise is always fun too so you are more familiar with where to go and what to do once you are done waving goodbye to the port!

You can certainly accomplish a lot in 60-90 minutes. Please encourage more and more people to board early!! Doing so will make my wait even shorter when I board later and I’ll still be able to do everything you do (because all the early birds will have clamored to do it early). I just won’t be in the bottlenecked sea of humanity while doing it.

Not sure that there is any value to boarding much earlier unless you are trying to reserve loungers bear the pool.

And get a table in the Windjammer. The Windjammer opens up at 11:00am for lunch. It is often hard to find an empty table if you get there after 12 noon.

No, don’t give them ideas. I don’t care about the staterooms all I want to do is board the ship early and head to windjammer 11am [emoji1]. One hour later it’s crazy, 2 hours later it’s a mad house I won’t describe 3 hrs later. 1 1/2 hr after boarding I have accomplished a lot including seating arrangement for MDR etc and I’m ready for my vacation while others r just paying the taxi

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Shhhhh,, 🤪[emoji6][emoji1305]

Sent from my iPad using Forums