Mariner of the Seas Two Bedroom Grand Suite Question

Doc2725

Hi All- Does anyone have any photos/videos of two bedroom grand suites on the Mariner, Navigator, Explorer, Adventure or Voyager? We just booked one on the Mariner, and are interested in seeing the layout from people who have photographed it or video taped it. Please note this is the two bedroom grand suite, not one bedroom. There are already plenty of videos/photos of the one bedroom grand suites, but doesn't seem to be anything out there about the two bedroom. Have already looked at the layout photo on the RCI website. Thank you!

Hi All- Does anyone have any photos/videos of two bedroom grand suites on the Mariner, Navigator, Explorer, Adventure or Voyager? We just booked one on the Mariner, and are interested in seeing the layout from people who have photographed it or video taped it. Please note this is the two bedroom grand suite, not one bedroom. There are already plenty of videos/photos of the one bedroom grand suites, but doesn't seem to be anything out there about the two bedroom. Have already looked at the layout photo on the RCI website. Thank you!

I sailed in one for 46 nights on the Mariner. Unfortunately, all of the photos that I posted here on Cruise Critic had been hosted by webshots, which now blocks their posting.

But if you email me, I'll send you the pictures directly.

Link in my signature.

Go to cruisedeckplans.com There are pictures and a video of the 2 BD on Mariner plus just about every other room on every other ship. You don't have to join.

Ive just clicked on this link and was interested to see that the deck plans are different for sailings after 2nd April 2018 and before the refurb....anybody know why this might be....Im sailing on Mariner OTS on 9th April. Thank you

So this is now qualified as a Grand Suite, and no longer a family suite. Am I correct in thinking that this now gets suite perks like Concierge Lounge access, and suite sun deck access, etc?

It never was a family suite. It was the Royal Family Suite which always had full suite perks.

Ive just clicked on this link and was interested to see that the deck plans are different for sailings after 2nd April 2018 and before the refurb....anybody know why this might be....Im sailing on Mariner OTS on 9th April. Thank you

The cabins were reclassified for all ships. Most cabins from inside up received a new designation.

So this is now qualified as a Grand Suite, and no longer a family suite. Am I correct in thinking that this now gets suite perks like Concierge Lounge access, and suite sun deck access, etc?

It never was a family suite. It was the Royal Family Suite which always had full suite perks.

^^This.

Thanks so much for posting these. The ship is going into dry dock before our cruise in October, and I think most staterooms will be updates.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They really don’t do a lot to the staterooms in drydock. Some basic repairs, reupholstering etc but the overall look does not change.

They really don’t do a lot to the staterooms in drydock. Some basic repairs, reupholstering etc but the overall look does not change.

Assuming Cruise Critic has it right: all cabins on the ship will be updated. I would guess she'll get the navy blue color scheme like Navigator, with new carpet, curtains, reupholstered furniture.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8371