Any info on recent drydocks for Majesty and Adventure?

Just wondering if concrete information was available on what (if any) improvements/changes had been made on these ships during their respective recent two week drydocks.

I am aware that these shorter drydocks are primarily for marine repairs, inspections, etc. but wondered if anything else had been changed/refreshed.

(I'm mostly wondering about it because Brilliance is in dry dock right now and my family and I will be cruising on the Brilliance in June. And secretly hoping that they will do something to improve the internet since I've heard that it's terrible.) :)

Is the suite Lounge that they are putting on Deck 14 going to be used for Pinnacle and Suite guests only? As in the way they use Coastal Kitchen on the Oasis class ships. Or, will it be open to Diamond Plus Pinnacle and Suite passengers?

I spoke with Royal Caribbean yesterday and specifically asked about a lounge for Suites & Pinnacles and they had no idea that this was going in.

Is the suite Lounge that they are putting on Deck 14 going to be used for Pinnacle and Suite guests only? As in the way they use Coastal Kitchen on the Oasis class ships. Or, will it be open to Diamond Plus Pinnacle and Suite passengers?

I spoke with Royal Caribbean yesterday and specifically asked about a lounge for Suites & Pinnacles and they had no idea that this was going in.

The Suite Lounge on Adventure (and Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Symphony, and Liberty) is for guests in Grand Suites and better plus Pinnacle level C&A members.

Once Royal Caribbean puts the name plate "Suite Lounge" up, it means Suites and Pinnacles only.

Carpet was replaced on Majesty, tables in bar WERE NOT cleaned as they were still filthy around rim in Schooner Bar. We were told internal issues were addressed.

We sat at several Schooner Bar tables and none were unclean! All the windows in the Schooner Bar were replaced as were those in the Dining Rooms.

As far as we could see all carpeting was replaced and wooden floors refinished.

The sofa and chair in our SOV cabin were new or reupholstered.

Crew cabins were improved according to those we spoke with.

Significant work was done on the power production generators.

Overall the ship was in better shape and the new paint on the hull looked great!