Free at Sea promo set to expire on 5/17. Next promo?

fstuff1

• 4 weeks later...
current promos been extended to 5/31, which is 4days away. anyone hear what's offered starting 6/1?

It will be extended. The same promotions have run for a couple of years. There are occasionally additional promos. A few times, they have offered all 5 for all guests.

That was pretty awesome. I just wish it had extended to 3rd and 4th passengers too.

It also includes 3 rd and 4 th passenger but u need to be booked in a haven.. price it both ways... it may just be closer within reach when h see the numbers

It also includes 3 rd and 4 th passenger but u need to be booked in a haven.. price it both ways... it may just be closer within reach when h see the numbers

Too late now, I booked back in late April when NCL paid the taxes as well. And the rate was no where near close. The Haven would be nice, but not enough for me to pay the extra money. All I had to pay for our son was the taxes and fees, so he ended up being pretty cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
let's just remember if they do expire there will be others, probably just as good or maybe better.

Exactly. I just booked and my NCL PCC told me if anything better comes along during the next year, she will switch me for any better deal or offer.

Exactly. I just booked and my NCL PCC told me if anything better comes along during the next year, she will switch me for any better deal or offer.

and what if it's after final payment?