Oasis Owners suite - different configurations?

Looking at you tube videos it seems like their may be different set ups of owners suites. One video looks like the bathroom has a door in the hall and one from the master. One video looks like there is only one door to the bathroom and it’s in the living area.

Also one video makes it seem it like their are actual doors from the master bedroom to the living area and another look like there is only curtains blocking the master bedroom. Does anyone know? These are the rooms available for our dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking at you tube videos it seems like their may be different set ups of owners suites. One video looks like the bathroom has a door in the hall and one from the master. One video looks like there is only one door to the bathroom and it’s in the living area.

Also one video makes it seem it like their are actual doors from the master bedroom to the living area and another look like there is only curtains blocking the master bedroom. Does anyone know? These are the rooms available for our dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had Owner's Suite 14640 on Oasis and it only has one entrance to the bathroom in the foyer (opposite the dining table). It was nice and quiet, great location and not far from the elevators/stairs.

We have spent 4 weeks this year in OS on Oasis. They are have the same configuration. Only one door to bathroom...right across from the table/dining area. Only difference is that some have connection door to adjacent cabin, which we do not prefer. You will love the OS, roomy with the absolute best balconies on the ship, bar none! Private, quiet, incredible views!

Pardon to hijack this thread but we are in a GS on HOTS in September and I keep wondering if it is worth an extra $2000 to move up to an OS. We have been in a GS before and are content with that but have never tried an OS.

We had Owner's Suite 14640 on Oasis and it only has one entrance to the bathroom in the foyer (opposite the dining table). It was nice and quiet, great location and not far from the elevators/stairs.

\

thanks we have that suite this November. 1st oasis cruise and first owners suite got a nice deal on it

Pardon to hijack this thread but we are in a GS on HOTS in September and I keep wondering if it is worth an extra $2000 to move up to an OS. We have been in a GS before and are content with that but have never tried an OS.

Not in my opinion.

Personally wouldn't be attractive to us for that much more. Having said that - if it's in you budget and you'd enjoy it, why not.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

We've flipped between OS and GS for a while now... in my opinion, there's no reason to spend that kind of money on an upgrade from a GS to an OS.

Now... if an upgrade is available from a GS to a CLS, I'd be in!

-germ

We've flipped between OS and GS for a while now... in my opinion, there's no reason to spend that kind of money on an upgrade from a GS to an OS.

Now... if an upgrade is available from a GS to a CLS, I'd be in!

-germ

I paid $4700 all in for the GS with RCI trip insurance and $100 obc. The OS without the trip insurance is $6200. The CL is $6380. The prices I mentioned are for a party of 4 - wife and a 2 year and 4 year old. Money is not the issue - wasting the money is the issue.

I paid $4700 all in for the GS with RCI trip insurance and $100 obc. The OS without the trip insurance is $6200. The CL is $6380. The prices I mentioned are for a party of 4 - wife and a 2 year and 4 year old. Money is not the issue - wasting the money is the issue.

If money isn't the issue, move to the CLS. That's what we've started doing, after getting spoiled by it on one trip. The OS isn't worth the upgrade.

-germ

I would not pay that because we love the GS.......HOWEVER....

We are staying in an OS for the first time this September on the Allure

Seems there is such a glut of ships/mega ships in the Caribbean & they are trying desperately to fill them.

Everyone knows the cheapest cabins go first. The really expensive suites are sometimes hard to move.There are a lot of people who really do not care about the type of cabin they have because they say they do not stay in them very much. I do care !

Anyway....we learned long ago not to watch for the 'advertised sales'. Just keep watching on the internet for the really good deals. In February, they had a mega, unadvertised sale on all suites on the Allure for a certain date in September.. We stumbled on it accidentally.

JS $1200, GS $1600, OS $1800. pp prepaid gratuities & $100. OBC

Needless to say...we got an OS. I am thrilled & have watched youtube videos of it.

If it came down to paying a higher price, then no. The GS is really nice.

We're on Oasis in a couple of months - GS have been gone for a long time. Around $1700/$1800 pp. Currently only 2 of 10 OS booked, but for the 8 remaining (inside final payment) they're $800 more pp. [emoji33]

Price difference is just too much to make sense. GS is fine, thank you very much!

Depends on total cost rather than extra price. We have had three OS on Oasis and Allure. I got the first one during Spring break for $6300 for two people. The other two were in October and about the same price. The CLS were going for about the same.

However, our first suite was a GS on Mariner that I still feel was our best bang for the buck.

We're on Oasis in a couple of months - GS have been gone for a long time. Around $1700/$1800 pp. Currently only 2 of 10 OS booked, but for the 8 remaining (inside final payment) they're $800 more pp. [emoji33]

Price difference is just too much to make sense. GS is fine, thank you very much!

Going to reply to my own quote. Same 8 of 10 OS still remaining - for the last 2 month ls price was $2,500 pp. Now (with same 8 cabins available) price is $2,818 pp.

Call me confused - [emoji5]

Going to reply to my own quote. Same 8 of 10 OS still remaining - for the last 2 month ls price was $2,500 pp. Now (with same 8 cabins available) price is $2,818 pp

First, $2500 pp is a great price for an OS. Additionally, I saw that same thing happen every time we booked an OS. I tracked prices after we deposited just in case there was a huge drop, which there never was.

But I saw the prices bounce up and down several times. Sometimes in the same day. I also saw the CLS bounce around the same. But they were never cheaper than the OS, except around a year out when they were the same price.

"Wasting money" is subjective (like all opinions on these boards)...its a matter of how much $ you have!

I would not pay that because we love the GS.......HOWEVER....

Yeah, we used to only do GS and then one day, the upgrade fairy bumped us to a CLS at check-in for free. They must have known what they were doing, as now we're hooked!

-germ

Depends on total cost rather than extra price. We have had three OS on Oasis and Allure. I got the first one during Spring break for $6300 for two people. The other two were in October and about the same price. The CLS were going for about the same.

However, our first suite was a GS on Mariner that I still feel was our best bang for the buck.

We paid for a GS $4700 all in with $100 OBC and RCI trip insurance for family of 4 - a steal. Last year I paid for a GS $4,100 for family of 4 - an even bigger steal. Both times on HOTS.

Not sure I agree with the OS having the best balcony ever. If you want a balcony then try the A1 Aqua Theater Suite. That is a balcony you could spend a week on.

Odd shape, does not have loungers that go completely flat (aka naps), noisy,...been there tried that...no thanks!

If you area already in the Grande Suite I would say no....but if the extra room is worth it, go for it. I just upgraded from an OV/Balcony to JS for $450 pp and I thought it was worth it but several on the board here thought it was too much. Just depends!