You Can Now Redeem Visa Points Electronically

Thanks for the info. Is the offer posted on Royal or BOA website?

From what I have been told, it is supposed to be incorporated in the RCI Visa Card link under Deals & Gifts.

I just tried the link provided in my first post and when you enter your BofA account number, do not put spaces between each group of numbers. I also had to type our last name in all caps. Don't know if that will make a difference to others when signing in.

I sent my TA two $500 certificates for money back on our paid cruise. After waiting for the credit to show up on on our credit card for a week, I e-mail to inquire about the refund. They replied it would take ONE to Two billing cycles! How long as it taken others to get the money back?

After 5 years in the making, it's now a reality. Just received this link today so thought I would share with my CC friends www.royalcaribbean.com/royalrewardsonline

Thanks Patti, great news. Though I can't help but think ... Royal ... website ... IT department ... all my points get lost in cyberspace ... I'll try to keep positive thoughts.

By the way, speaking of the website, we're on a B2B on Monarch now. We did not get our selected "Welcome Back" drink on the first cruise, but we did on the second.

Bob

I just cashed point in this morning called BOA not knowing about this. They told me to do it on line with RCI so I went to link above put in my info and chose what I wanted to do with my points. Then I cashed in my wifes points all so had to start over for that she just got this card 2 months ago they gave her 10000 point so she got $100 obc. You cant beat that I think she only used it one time for like $40 just had to use it one time for the promotion points. I am not sure if points go right on our accounts or what happens sounds like they do. I will wait a few weeks then call C&A and see if they are there. This was alot easier than the old way Thats all the info I have all I know is cant wait for Nov. to get here Allure Nov. 13th:D

Thanks Patti, great news. Though I can't help but think ... Royal ... website ... IT department ... all my points get lost in cyberspace ... I'll try to keep positive thoughts.

By the way, speaking of the website, we're on a B2B on Monarch now. We did not get our selected "Welcome Back" drink on the first cruise, but we did on the second.

Bob

I know, that's what I was thinking also. I remember when they couldn't even get the number of cruise credits correct! Thankfully the link provided is through BofA, so hopefully their IT department is a little more knowledgeable in these types of transactions.:D

I'd go see the LA on board and ask for your missing beverages from week one.

I just cashed point in this morning called BOA not knowing about this. They told me to do it on line with RCI so I went to link above put in my info and chose what I wanted to do with my points. Then I cashed in my wifes points all so had to start over for that she just got this card 2 months ago they gave her 10000 point so she got $100 obc. You cant beat that I think she only used it one time for like $40 just had to use it one time for the promotion points. I am not sure if points go right on our accounts or what happens sounds like they do. I will wait a few weeks then call C&A and see if they are there. This was alot easier than the old way Thats all the info I have all I know is cant wait for Nov. to get here Allure Nov. 13th:D

Well, here ya go..........a written testimonial from someone who used the link already..........and hopefully they went on to the right account. :D Let us know what C&A says when you call them.

Since points can now be redeem online is the process a little quicker?

For instance.. We are sailing on the Serenade on 9/4, so at the end of this August statement if I have enough points for more OBC can I do it online or does it have to be done in advance? We have been using this card for all purchases for our upcoming wedding and Im pretty sure I will have enough to get more OBC.

My thoughts exactly......:rolleyes:

Here's hoping there is some confirmation that you can take with you!

I hate to bring this up but on my iPad using the terra browser app. I did not see a security lock. has anyone noticed the security lock.

I think that you will find that when you log into BofA to view your account, you won't find a security lock either.

Archived