NCL Drink package spreadsheet V 1.2

Version 1.2: Full fleet wide wine by glass, buckets of beer added, formatting changes, corrections to formulas.

Version 1.3 being worked on will include wine by the bottle to be uploaded by Monday.

If I knew how to upload spreadsheets, I'd take about 6 seconds to edit that column R for you so that this worked for cruises over 7 days in length, but I don't so I can't. Sorry! I wish I could help.

Yup I caught that my formula only captured 7 days after I uploaded. I originally had the spreadsheet for 7 days only and added the extra days so that the sheet can be used for all cruises. I already have it fixed so that will be functional on the next version. If someone has the call prices let me know so I can add those on. The NCL wine list is a 18 page document so the next update will probably take me a day or two...

Version 1.2: Full fleet wide wine by glass, buckets of beer added, formatting changes, corrections to formulas.

Version 1.3 being worked on will include wine by the bottle to be uploaded by Monday.

Thank you for doing this. It's really helpful :D

Two things. Your formula seems to only go to 7 days & there's no regular drinks like rum & coke or vodka & tonic.

BUT.......... It's a great idea & adjustments are easy to make.

Rum and (diet) coke is my drink of choice and it was roughly $6.50 (I can't remember if that's before or after gratuity), so pick one of the drinks on the list that's around that price.

and witchitastatecruiser- THANK YOU for this spreadsheet - I'm totally a numbers geek and am having fun with this :)

Edited by youngestof9

OP, why wouldn't you put this to Google Drive (Google Spreadsheet) and share the link pointing there, that way it would be accessible to anyone with a browser (no need to download files and having compatible program) and you wouldn't need to worry about versions etc, just update the spreadsheet there and that's it, the link stays the same.

Rum and (diet) coke is my drink of choice and it was roughly $6.50 (I can't remember if that's before or after gratuity), so pick one of the drinks on the list that's around that price.

Well liquors are $5.75 before gratuity, can't remember what the price of next group was as I too drink basic rums (usually Bacardi Oakheart to be exact), Premium spirits were above those two.

OP, why wouldn't you put this to Google Drive (Google Spreadsheet) and share the link pointing there, that way it would be accessible to anyone with a browser (no need to download files and having compatible program) and you wouldn't need to worry about versions etc, just update the spreadsheet there and that's it, the link stays the same.

Don't know how to use Google drive. Also working in spurts, would I be able to work off-line and not make changes to the the on-line version? I'm almost done with version 1.3. Been doing LOTS of tests and added NEW features. version 1.3 should be close to final when I upload it. Number geeks and spendthrifts are going to LOVE it!

I just opened it with excel and it worked wonderfully. I entered even the things that I would not usually order because of the cost and it is not worth it for me.

I may print it out for my next cruise with my sisters as a guide. Thank you for doing this!!!

Don't know how to use Google drive. Also working in spurts, would I be able to work off-line and not make changes to the the on-line version? I'm almost done with version 1.3. Been doing LOTS of tests and added NEW features. version 1.3 should be close to final when I upload it. Number geeks and spendthrifts are going to LOVE it!

I agree here is better. The are a few folks, i.e. me, who does not use googley services.

Also before moving away from them I tried their docs but do not like the immediate automatic saves. Good for collaboration but not for what you are wanting to do and make edits over a long period of time and then release when ready.

The simple start is growing into the definitive tool for those wanting to get the biggest big for their buck. Well done!

Ack, I'm trying to figure out how to enter stuff in whenever I download the file but its not letting me! :confused:

Your spreadsheet program is not letting you edit?

Editing might be disabled because your program is suspicious of the source. My Excel did block editing with a warning about downloaded files, they can contain code (hidden) that can be a security risk so had to acknowledge that warning in order to allow editing.

• 2 months later...