Regal: Sabitini’s Menu (from 10.14.2017 sailing)

need2cruisesoon

The menu on the Regal is about to change this month to the new menu.

For our 12/3 Regal sailing they just made the change on our booking page to the new price of $25 and the link for the new menu is there.

The menu on the Regal is about to change this month to the new menu.

For our 12/3 Regal sailing they just made the change on our booking page to the new price of $25 and the link for the new menu is there.

That`s a shame, the new menu is terrible, I got very sick on a veal dish stuffed with heaven knows what. My parents came from Southern Italy & owned an Southern Italian restaurant at one time & have traveled throughout Italy & never seen a menu like that. On the Caribbean Princess everything has changed including all the food & cocktails & all for the worse. I was looking forward to the old menu on my next 2 Regal cruises.

Let's just say that is was good but not like SF North Beach Italian restaurants.

Ron, thanks for posting this. We'll be in San Francisco for a week in June. Can you tell me your favorite authentic Italian restaurant in North Beach? We are contracted to eat at Waterbar at the foot of the Bay Bridge, The Waterfront on Pier something or other, The Cliff House on the coast, Tyler Florence's Wayfare Tavern a block from our hotel in the Financial district and House of Prime Rib but as we are there for a week we can fit in some Italian.

Cheers!

Norris

Ron, thanks for posting this. We'll be in San Francisco for a week in June. Can you tell me your favorite authentic Italian restaurant in North Beach? We are contracted to eat at Waterbar at the foot of the Bay Bridge, The Waterfront on Pier something or other, The Cliff House on the coast, Tyler Florence's Wayfare Tavern a block from our hotel in the Financial district and House of Prime Rib but as we are there for a week we can fit in some Italian.

Cheers!

Norris

Sure, I'll connect with you on FB.

Maybe we can meet up for dinner or something.

Stay Thirsty my friend.

Ron