Majesty Bottomless Galley Brunch

Not on Majesty, but we did it on Grandeur last August.

A nice mix of breakfast and lunch items on the menu. They kept bringing mimosas faster than we could drink them. At one point my SO had 5 in front of her.

Gallery tour was interesting.

Just did galley brunch on Jewel and I thought it was worth it. Tour was interesting followed by brunch in Chops. The brunch was good with some very nice steaks with the steak and eggs. Mimosas and other drinks were plentiful.

Not on Majesty, but we did it on Grandeur last August.

A nice mix of breakfast and lunch items on the menu. They kept bringing mimosas faster than we could drink them. At one point my SO had 5 in front of her.

Gallery tour was interesting.

Ok, that could make it worthwhile, particularly on our Majesty Sea day. (thanks for that reply and the OP for the subject)

Have any of you done the Bottomless Galley Brunch on the Majesty? The current price is $28 per adult. Is that a deal? Thoughts on the experience?

Thanks!

That's the price on my next two cruises. 😊

I have not done it on the Majesty, but have on the Oasis and Independence & will do it again on the Harmony next week. The galley tour is great and the brunch is tasty. Independence had the best food...steak & lobster and it was amazing! Champagne and mimosa flow freely. The dress code is casual, but they do request closed toed shoes for safety reasons. Some chefs get a bit upset with passengers that wear sandals.

• 2 months later...

We enjoy the Gallery bottomless Brunch or the Galley Lunch Tour. Majesty was great as was Freedom, Serenade, Brilliance, Enchantment, Oasis, and Allure.

Warning about Harmony. We did it in April this year and the lunch was the lunch in the MDR, nothing special. If this is what they do, its not worth it IMO. We were very disappointed with how they did it on Harmony. It was like paying for regular lunch. So disappointing as the food has always been special until Harmony.

We enjoy the Gallery bottomless Brunch or the Galley Lunch Tour. Majesty was great as was Freedom, Serenade, Brilliance, Enchantment, Oasis, and Allure.

Warning about Harmony. We did it in April this year and the lunch was the lunch in the MDR, nothing special. If this is what they do, its not worth it IMO. We were very disappointed with how they did it on Harmony. It was like paying for regular lunch. So disappointing as the food has always been special until Harmony.

I totally agree with you about the Harmony brunch. It wasn't organized very well. We were kept waiting sitting at tables just inside the door for over 30 minutes after the time it was supposed to start. No champagne was served until we sat down for lunch and they certainly weren't generous with it the way they were on other ships. The food was average at best. It was not the special event we experienced at the other brunches.

I totally agree with you about the Harmony brunch. It wasn't organized very well. We were kept waiting sitting at tables just inside the door for over 30 minutes after the time it was supposed to start. No champagne was served until we sat down for lunch and they certainly weren't generous with it the way they were on other ships. The food was average at best. It was not the special event we experienced at the other brunches.

We will not participate on Harmony anymore unless they do it like the other ships.

I sure hope they don’t mess up the other ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That’s exactly the way it was for us on the Adventure when it was sailing out of San Juan. As a result, we have been reluctant to book a gallery lunch on other ships. The champagne wasn’t even cold and we had to ask for a second glass.

I was surprised because we always felt the crew members on the Adventure were always ready to go the extra mile.