How to get real luggage tags if you do on-line check in...

Mari, yes they are smaller than the one's we've had in the past. I also noticed that they had our Diamond status on there....don't remember them doing that before either.

Lynda

In our Sept. cruise we already had our Diamond status printed on in our "regular" size luggage tags. I think they started doing that after Sept.1.

I sail in 3 days and have yet to receive any baggage tags.

We booked a guaranty room and was assigned a cabin - via the website.

Maybe they don't want to send them so that they can re-assign us. Who knows why we didn't get the baggage tags. I applied for luggage tags maybe 3 (or more) weeks ago after reading this thread.

False Call !

Our luggage tags for our guaranty room actually showed up today. 1-day before the cruise.

Now that's cutting it a little close.

cruisewish-- I'm doing the Nov. 29th Mariner also. Spoke to my TA on Saturday. "Paper doc/tags on order", but they will also be available as e-doc's 40 days from date of departure. Check this posting "Say goodbye to paper doc dance" (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1070400).

Oh, thank you! I'll wait patiently. So you've requested paper docs, but can also retrieve the e-docs? Interesting way to go. I switched from paper docs to e-docs, thinking that was the only way to get the little box to order luggage tags mailed to me.

we normally use paper doc's! how many pages of printing are involved with e-docs?

Well, if you print the whole contract, I think it's 17. But....you don't need all that. Read what you will, then print out the 2 page Set Sail Pass ...you are good to go. :)

we normally use paper doc's! how many pages of printing are involved with e-docs?

If you buy "Cruise Care" from Royal Caribbean then it's about 25 pages but if not, then it's few pages less. I think that not everyone is printing all e-documents out but I always do.

Here are screen shots of what some of us are seeing.

Maybe you have to be more than 13 days but less than 40 days? Something like that, because it just showed up for me about the 40 day out mark.

HTH :)

BTW- I did E-docs for this reservation.

I am 45 days out and it is showing.

Still no luggage tag box for the Nov 29th sailing....If anyone else sees it, will you please post? Thanks!

So, remembering this thread, I found it again last night and went online and checked for my Nov 29 Explorer sailing. Nada there for luggage tag requests.

This morning I got my Cruise Docs notification so I checked again. And, lo and behold, right there was the button to request them which I clicked and the order went through.

So, I am guessing that it definitely is connected to the availability of Cruise Docs.

Archived