Carnival legend collides with rccl ship!

formercruisestaff

Until its on a legit news source yes I say its BS. I called Carnival and they knew nothing.

Well considering the guys blog... http://theonebob.livejournal.com/ covered with cruise pictures i have no doubt he is onboard and if it is BS then he is the person that started this... But i doubt it is it just hasnt hit the wires yet.

Calling Carnival means nothing. They get the info when management gives it to them and considering the hour that will likely be tomorrow.

It takes awhile for something to get posted on his blog as it has to go through the Stephanies and then someone in Corporate before it gets posted.

Since John is onboard, maybe he convinced the Captain that he should be driving on the left side of the seaway.:cool:

Hopefully it is just some scraped paint and not major structural damage as there are no close drydocks in that area. Mobile, AL would be one place.

Dave

Yeah, I imagine Carnival's lawyers will squash anything he posts on it until they have it sorted out.

Until its on a legit news source yes I say its BS. I called Carnival and they knew nothing.

Unless you can establish your bone fides, that is exactly the answer that a corporate person should give you. You are not a person who has any need for that information, so they won't give it to you.

What we know at this time: There, evidently, was a collision between the CarnivalLegend and the Enchantment of the Seas (RCCL). It has been reported that their are no injuries aboard the RCCL ship. Anything else is speculation. Over 50 years of reporting automobile racing has taught me to deal in facts and not speculation.

Doc

Archived