Carnival legend collides with rccl ship!

formercruisestaff

Now a legit news agency has confirmed the story...sorry about my doubts earlier but having a BA in Communications I take tweets with a grain of salt as legit as they usually don't have the facts straight. Which was still true in this case as there was not major damage to both ships. Still hope it doesn't affect my cruise.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruises/item.aspx?type=blog&ak=68500121.blog

Sorry I have sigs turned off so it makes noticing people a lil' harder :o

No worries Brian. Depending on who posts, you can tell whether Shelly is at work or at home.:D

Positive thoughts here..... our ship is fine!!!! It has to be ready for the sinnas.

Do you think RCCL will nickel and dime Carnival for paint and "extra fees" like they do to their passengers?? :eek:

If you actually take the time to look, RCL and Carnival both charge extra for the exact same things....specialty dining and drinks mainly. Otherwise, ice skating, rock climbing, surfing, etc. are all free....just like the slides on Carnival.

No worries Brian. Depending on who posts, you can tell whether Shelly is at work or at home.:D

Positive thoughts here..... our ship is fine!!!! It has to be ready for the sinnas.

Good to hear! The sick feeling in my stomach is starting to go away now. It'll be totally gone Sunday when the next sailing departs :)

OH NOOOOO for us too!!!!!! We leave on the 18th. Does anybody know how to get info? If it is damaged, what will Carnival do? Will they tell us ahead of time?:eek::eek::eek:

They will deny it to the bitter end. Never happened. Don't know what you are talking about.

OH NOOOOO for us too!!!!!! We leave on the 18th. Does anybody know how to get info? If it is damaged, what will Carnival do? Will they tell us ahead of time?:eek::eek::eek:

Read they previous posts they are both already sailing to the next port.

I wonder if the captain left a sorry note on the windshield like when I back into a car in the parking lot? :eek:

Oh yeah. And it says: " I hit your ship and nobody saw me, fix it your own self!! Hahahahaha!"

That was you? Sorry dude... uhoh.gif

The Legend's captain must have decided to take the law into his own hands, because he is chasing the EOS even as we speak. Does SPIKE TV have a "Cops of the High Seas" show? This slow speed chase could rival OJ's.

It'll be on COPS next week.

First Captain---" Ah dint do it! and she's a whore!'

Second Captain---"Did too, we seen ya! An' she ain' a whore, she's muh sister.er wife!"

First Captain-----" She's yer sister? Well, she dint pay the DSC!"

Second Captain---" Yer wife eats at the MDR instead of the buffet!"

Both get arrested in Antigua. Disney movie to follow.

Checked youtube...nothing there though I wonder if someone will post a video (if they recorded it at the time) when they get off the ship? I would sure hate to see the internet bill on trying to upload a video via satellite from the ship! :eek:

Archived