Carnival legend collides with rccl ship!

formercruisestaff

I do hope that Carnival will spring for some new paint for the RCI ship and not try and foist some of that "outhouse blue" they use on their ships on RCI.:eek::p

No. Carnival will do the right thing. They will give them some WHITE vinyl skirting off of some of our mobile homes to screw over the dent and cover it up right.

No. Carnival will do the right thing. They will give them some WHITE vinyl skirting off of some of our mobile homes to screw over the dent and cover it up right.

If not, we have plenty of blue tarps left over.

Dave

Considering how exaggerated and inaccurate your sources were, maybe you should try to get a job with Fox news? :rolleyes:

And seeing that you have already decided the news with no facts what so ever maybe you should apply to MSNBC.

Considering how exaggerated and inaccurate your sources were, maybe you should try to get a job with Fox news? :rolleyes:

And seeing that you have already decided the news with no facts what so ever maybe you should apply to MSNBC.

good grief people!

You are not saying "return the favor" and swap paint on the other side. :p
Is this the Mexican version of a "Darlington Kiss"?

If not, we have plenty of blue tarps left over.
I have a roll of speed tape (they use it to tape airplanes back together). I'll throw that in with my duct tape when I leave for my Legend cruise on the 18th. :D I would imagine there are enough rolls of duct tape on that ship to patch her up and get her back to port.

Is this the Mexican version of a "Darlington Kiss"?

I have a roll of speed tape (they use it to tape airplanes back together). I'll throw that in with my duct tape when I leave for my Legend cruise on the 18th. :D I would imagine there are enough rolls of duct tape on that ship to patch her up and get her back to port.

Hey Sams Mom - have you been on any of our roll calls for the 18th? You picked a heck of a cruise with this crowd :p

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=714007&page=1914

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=522

Oh yeah. And it says: " I hit your ship and nobody saw me, fix it your own self!! Hahahahaha!"
The Legend's captain must have decided to take the law into his own hands, because he is chasing the EOS even as we speak. Does SPIKE TV have a "Cops of the High Seas" show? This slow speed chase could rival OJ's.

Nooooooooooooooo! :eek: We're on the Legend in 40-ish days!!! Please post details as you get them? Hopefully everyone's ok...

And Dave, LOVED the King Neptune comment. :D

Hey there samiam....how have you been? I haven't seen you in a long time..wishing I was on another cruise soon...

I see by your signature you will be headed out of the country soon...be safe my friend and enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Archived