Voyager May 14-16 2 nt preview pixs

Good Morning everyone,,

Here is the link to the pixs I took this week end on the VOS. Ship was awesome!!!

I have not been on this particular ship before so I cannot comment of differences as too before and after.The main thing I noticed which were quite apparent are carpeting and painting seems new in some sections.

As far as Bayonne terminal.What a breeze to get in and out of.I know alot of people that were on board that were from NY were not as happy of those from NJ but I must say it was EXTREMELY organized.From getting there to clear marking once you cross of the bridge onto 440south.Once inside the area plenty of people around directing you were to go.

I thought it was kind of nice going in.There is actually grass and trees while driving.

The terminal itself was larger with plenty of reps at check in.The only snafu was computers were down when we checked in for about 45 mins to an hour.This was the only unorganized part of the whole weekend.No on seemed to know how to get them up and running.Hopefully paying passengers will not experince this today of from here on out.

Once on board the I covered every section of the ship.My favorite class of ship EVER.

Will post more later on.Enjoy the pixs!!!

Also RCCL mentioned that VOS will be offering 5 and 8 day sailings to Bermuda next year from Cape Liberty.I look forward to that.

Have a great day everyone.

http://community.webshots.com/user/trvlexprt

Carol

great pictures. i will be going on next week. did they add a ben & jerry's on the ship? people were talking about the refurbishment and thought that maybe they were going to add one like they did to empress of the seas.

thank you

stacey

Wow great pics..If the ship dock's the same way from my balcony i will have a greatsite line of the lady liberty herself and ny....WOW can i please go on her now !!!!!!!!!

VOYAGER OF THE SEAS OUT OF NJ countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;08;27;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks for the terrific photos and report. What a wonderful way to prepare for my 5/30 sailing on her. Hopefully the carpets will still look "new" in 2 weeks. Of course, this is a downsizing for me having just sailed on QM2. I'm one of those people coming from NYC but I'm following the instructions on the Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority website so I don't anticipate any major problems.

Norway - 2/97;Leeward -12/97;

Grand Princess - 1/99; Leeward - 6/99; Dawn Princess - 11/99;Vision of the Seas - 6/00;Carnival Victory - 9/00; Zenith - 10/00

Mercury - 3/01; R1 -7/01; Grand Princess - 11/01; Majesty of the Seas - 12/01; Norwegian Star - 3/02;

Carnival Triumph - 7/02;

Maasdam - 11/02; Holiday - 12/02; Millennium - 4/03; Carnival Victory - 7/03; Zaandam - 8/03; Zuiderdam - 10/03; Enchantment of the Seas - 1/04; Galaxy - 3/04; QM2 - 5/04

[This message was edited by cruise pup on 05-16-04 at 05:41 PM.]

Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh....your pics were excellent!!! We are leaving 9/24 and having a difficult time containing ourselves til then. A group of 22 from our hometown are going...I am the group leader and your pics will help me at my Bon Voyage Party when our documents arrive!!!!

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trvlexprt:

Good Morning everyone,,

Here is the link to the pixs I took this week end on the VOS. Ship was awesome!!!

I have not been on this particular ship before so I cannot comment of differences as too before and after.The main thing I noticed which were quite apparent are carpeting and painting seems new in some sections.

As far as Bayonne terminal.What a breeze to get in and out of.I know alot of people that were on board that were from NY were not as happy of those from NJ but I must say it was EXTREMELY organized.From getting there to clear marking once you cross of the bridge onto 440south.Once inside the area plenty of people around directing you were to go.

I thought it was kind of nice going in.There is actually grass and trees while driving.

The terminal itself was larger with plenty of reps at check in.The only snafu was computers were down when we checked in for about 45 mins to an hour.This was the only unorganized part of the whole weekend.No on seemed to know how to get them up and running.Hopefully paying passengers will not experince this today of from here on out.

Once on board the I covered every section of the ship.My favorite class of ship EVER.

Will post more later on.Enjoy the pixs!!!

Also RCCL mentioned that VOS will be offering 5 and 8 day sailings to Bermuda next year from Cape Liberty.I look forward to that.

Have a great day everyone.

http://community.webshots.com/user/trvlexprt

Carol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judi

9/24 Voyage Saling

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;9;24;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Nordic Empress 9/1991

Sovreign of the Seas 10/1993

Celebrity Horizon 6/1995

Costa Victoria 3/1997

Sovreign of the Seas 6/1999

Voyager 9-24-04

Great review and loved the pics. Thanks for posting.

Judy

RCCL Voyager 5/21-5/30/04

CCL Inspiration 4/4-4/11/04

NCL Sea 4/14-4/27/03

DCL Wonder 5/16-5/19/02

DCL Wonder 5/3-5/8/01

CCL Fantasy 2/15-2/18/01

Hope you can answer a question for me. Once you drive past the guard and enter the port, what is the process for boarding? We will be bringing two handicapped people in wheel chairs. The information I received said that any person boarding the ship has to first go to the terminal and then take a shuttle to the ship. We are planning to park our car there. Are we able to drop luggage and all passengers, except driver at the terminal? Do they still need to take a shuttle? Does the luggage have to be taken on the shuttle? I also heard that wheelchair passengers have to enter on the crew deck? Thanks for any info you can give.

great pix!!!

I'd love to see some external shots of the port building in Bayonne, and the ship docked there and the surroundings!!! (Please- someone going out of here soon!)

CCL Holiday- August '94

CLB Horizon- April '95

CCL Fascination- May '96

CCL Inspiration- Feb '98

RCI Majesty- March '00

RCI Grandeur- June '00

RCI Vision- April '02

RCI Explorer- May '03

RCI Navigator- May '04!

RCI Voyager- Coming Soon!!!

---------------------------

Ready for Ultra-Voyager- NOW!

Thanks so much for sharing such great pictures with those of us serving out our time til we get on board!!!

How did you find the food and cruise directer? Did you happen to hear from the staff about labadee conditions or alternate options?

Did the beds or bedding seem new?

Thanks again for your help icon_wink.gif

6/2000 Destiny (Carnival)

12/2001 Veendam (HAL)

08/10/03 Conquest (Carnival)

12/28/03 Paradise (Carnival)

07/30/04 Voyager of the Seas (RCCL)

Proud to be a member of O.A.T.C

<font face=arial size=5>Countdown till VOS sailing:</font>

<a href="http://escati.com">

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=221100&cdt=2004;07;30;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0700</a>

</td></tr></table>

</center>

Thanks for sharing, those were really great pictures!!!

Monarch of the Seas 09/92

Majesty of the Seas 11/93,11/95

Sovereign of the Seas 09/94

Grandeur of the Seas 11/99,11/00,06/01,02/02,05/04

Navigator of the Seas 12/02,11/04

Rhapsody of the Seas 06/03

Radiance of the Seas 11/03

Thank you for sharing your pictures and review with us. It's only making me more excited for our 5/30 departure. icon_smile.gif

We're coming from Long Island, and quite honestly, are pleased as punch to be able to go on a class ship like this without having to fly anywhere. icon_smile.gif I'll take a NJ port -any- day of the week. icon_smile.gif

Mona

OH YES

The pictures are great and the ship does not look a day older than when I was on, April 2000 and it will look very good for a long time,as Royal Caribbean's love their ships more than the passengers do, you can see it on their faces,if the carpects were changed they just got worned out a bit here and there and maybe a bad spill here from a cruiser that got lost,but I can tell you I just got back from Adventure of the seas and she looked as it looked in August,2003,and that is how people like it,I was tought by the US NAVY, that a clean ship is a safe ship, and that is what's important to my family and I, and I don't think that you would not want that.

Any way I'm happy to see Voyager here in NEW JERSEY as it was my first cruise and it was not the last and to many of you it wont be either,now I can't wait till the next cruise in August, and to see the new MEGA VOYAGER CLASS SHIPS,that are coming in 2006,just something to dream about, with room for 5000 cruisers, YAHOOOOOOOOOOO. icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_cool.gificon_razz.gif

Voyager of the seas April 2000

Carnival's Triumph ( not ) April 2001

Adventure of the seas April 2002, Aruba route

Adventure of the seas August 2003 Barbados

Adventure of the seas April 25 2004 Barbados

icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_redface.gif just little sun burn.

cancunspy, just add water and get out there.

Great Pics. Can you tell me which, if any are the Royal Family Suite? We have that suite this Friday!! Can't Wait!!

Just off Explorer yesterday.

Grandeur 9/98 icon_smile.gif

Explorer 5/01 icon_smile.gif

Monarch 5/03 icon_frown.gif

Explorer 5/9/04

Voyager 5/21/04

Cruise Director JAMES from Explorer is transfering to Voyager this Friday....following the current CD for the week though.

Was just with him on Explorer last week...he is a lot of fun.

Grandeur 9/98 icon_smile.gif

Explorer 5/01 icon_smile.gif

Monarch 5/03 icon_frown.gif

Explorer 5/9/04

Voyager 5/21/04

Super photos! I'm getting sooooo excited (leaving 5/30). It will probably be way too cold to use the pool(s), but that's OK - my body isn't quite swimsuit ready anyhow.

Geri

icon_biggrin.gifAWESOME-IS WHAT I MUST SAY ABOUT YOUR PICS.

THANKS FOR SHARING.IF YOU DON'T MIND,WHAT TYPE CAMERA ARE YOU USING????AGAIN,THANKS

DEE& VEE

IS IT CRUISE TIME YET???????????????

GRANDEUR 12'18'04

MARINER 9'12'04

CONQUEST 9'03

PRIDE 5'03

INSPIRATION 7'02

Till I Stop Pulling Out My Hair Waiting!!!!!!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;9;10;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;12;16;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

We'll be waiting for you GRANDEUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PICS!! icon_biggrin.gif

<font color=blue>WDW 11/3/02 - 11/8/02</font>

<font color=#FF9900>7 day MAGIC 11/9/02 Western Caribbean!</font>

<font color=red>7 day Magic 7/28/01~Our First Taste of the MAGIC!</font></center>countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;07;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

7/16/04 Voyager of the Sea NYC Cruise

Archived