Karen and Stanfields Blogs

coffeeclutch1

Hello Friends, I have been following Kween Karen and the Stanfields blog since they left. I'm loving every minute of it. I think HAL is going to need to pay them for all the wonderful travel info. I know if I had the bucks I'd book that cruise right now.

The hunk in the loin cloth didn't hurt! To snorkel in that beautiful blue water, and visit black pearl farms. My husband says I am just making myself misereable.lol

Anyone else enjoying them? I know from doing a blog myself that there is a lot of time involved.

They are absolutely fantastic, they are now part of my morning ritual, get up, get cup of tea, get the laptop, check their blogs, check CC, check the weather, close laptop.

I am just not sure what I will be doing December 3rd, I just hope someone else in a grand voyage will share their adventure.

Thank you to you both.

Di

I'm enjoying all 4 that are blogging on the Amsterdam. I love all of Jeff's photos that he downloads. And I can't believe the amount of time that Karen and Stansfields have put into their Web Blogs. I agree that HAL should give them some cabin credit or free internet for the fabulous advertisement that they are doing for HAL's Grand Voyages. Since all of us want to now sign up for a Grand Voyage sometime in the future.

The photos of Polynesia are staggeringly beautiful. If I had the money and vacation time, I'd be booking right NOW. And then trying to look good in a swimsuit. Finding the money and vacation might prove easier than the last task. Karen looks so great in her suit. She'll have to tell us her secret when she gets back, but I bet it's genes.

I'm enjoying all 4 that are blogging on the Amsterdam. I love all of Jeff's photos that he downloads. And I can't believe the amount of time that Karen and Stansfields have put into their Web Blogs. I agree that HAL should give them some cabin credit or free internet for the fabulous advertisement that they are doing for HAL's Grand Voyages. Since all of us want to now sign up for a Grand Voyage sometime in the future.

I'm loving these blogs as well....but who is the 4th blogger?? I only know Karen, Stansfields and Jeff's.

I'm loving these blogs as well....but who is the 4th blogger?? I only know Karen, Stansfields and Jeff's.

The fourth blogger's web address is: cruisetothelandofoz.blogspot.com

He hasn't posted as much as the other 3. And he only posts about ports of call. Last post was from Bora Bora.

I, also, love these blogs. I'm normally not someone who enjoys reading so extensively about someone else's vacation - not this time! I think both blogs are great! Also, Barbara holds her hands the same way as my late grandmother. Everytime I see a picture of her I smile and think, "Nana!" It REALLY brings me a lot of joy.

Reading these blogs and seeing the pictures of the food, theme dinners, etc. just reinforce my thoughts that HAL still knows how to do things right, particularly the "Grand Voyages." Of course they cost more per day regardless of your cabin level, but the prices are more like those of the "good old days" cruises in terms of cost of living comparisons. Thank you Karen and Barbara for sharing so much with us.

They are absolutely fantastic, they are now part of my morning ritual, get up, get cup of tea, get the laptop, check their blogs, check CC, check the weather, close laptop.

I am just not sure what I will be doing December 3rd, I just hope someone else in a grand voyage will share their adventure.

Thank you to you both.

Di

My routine exactly except I didn't know about the Stanfields blog and now have to catch up. Boy do they bring back wonderful memories.

Another cruiser here who is following all four blogs....they are all wonderful and the destination is truly one I would love to do someday:)

When I mentioned 60+ plus days to dh he just rolled his eyes at me:eek: But I think there is also a 30 day cruise that would be doable.....I'm thinking and planning due to such wonderful pictures and info from all the blogs:eek:

I am also an avid fan of the 4 blogs. Our dear friend "Valerie" cc name "sdhalfan" is also on this cruise and sitting at the same table as Barbara and Orlin and Karen. I'm sure she is having a FANTASTIC time (she sure looks like it)!

Karen is doing an EXCEPTIONAL job ... what a lovely souvenir she will have of her trip. She is very talented in the presentation. I wish I had the patience to do something like this.

I'm particularly excited about looking at the blogs because we will be at many of these sites early next year when we are on the 33 day trip on the msROTTERDAM from San Diego, Hawaii Islands, Southern Polynesia. CAN' WAIT!!!!

Another cruiser here who is following all four blogs....they are all wonderful and the destination is truly one I would love to do someday:)

When I mentioned 60+ plus days to dh he just rolled his eyes at me:eek: But I think there is also a 30 day cruise that would be doable.....I'm thinking and planning due to such wonderful pictures and info from all the blogs:eek:

You could do a half of a Grand Cruise. Next years Grand Cruise on the Amsterdam is Seattle to Singapore is 34 days and Singapore to LA is 35 days.

Archived