nfl games on the ship

mojomn

Go Eagles?????no-way GO COWBOYS hope we give them another good spanking!!!;)We're getting ready to walk out the door going to the game,yee-hah!!!!

Enjoy the game. Hope you get to see another Cowboys post season blow-up. Unfortunately, you might be in better shape this time around. E-A-G-L-E-S !!!

My hubby will be thrilled to hear he may not miss games on the 24th, esp. now that the Cowboys are pulling it together. Go Dallas!! Sounds like all teams will be well represented onboard Summit, which will make for fun viewing party!

This past weekend the Saturday games carried by NBC were also simulcast by ESPN (International, I believe) and were available in the cabins and also in Celebrity Central (on the Solstice). On the Solstice they had a large crowd for the first game, but it was fairly quiet for the second. There was a free buffet set up (I saw someone with chicken wings) and roving waiters for drinks.

Ravens!!! :D:D:D

RAVENS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

Haha, I know you didn't start this as a "What is your favorite team in the playoffs", thread, so to answer your question -- apparently they show it in the Pavillion Night Club and sometimes bring food (little sausages and nachos) in for people to munch on.

RAVENS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

Haha, I know you didn't start this as a "What is your favorite team in the playoffs", thread, so to answer your question -- apparently they show it in the Pavillion Night Club and sometimes bring food (little sausages and nachos) in for people to munch on.

thanks for the info! i am getting the answers i need and all the love everyone is showing for thier teams is a nice bonus! my vikes have to make it through this weekend first.... prediction: vikes 31 cowboys 13.

thanks for the info! i am getting the answers i need and all the love everyone is showing for thier teams is a nice bonus! my vikes have to make it through this weekend first.... prediction: vikes 31 cowboys 13.

I want the Vikings to win but I must say, your prediction is definitely making

me go :eek:.....did you watch the game last weekend? I think the Vikes

can win but do you really think the boys will only score 13 and give up

31? Their defense is playing so tight...I seriously doubt they are going

to give up 31.

But I am rooting for the Vikings:D

I never thought I'd say this but - GO COWBOYS! I've never been a fan of the 'queens but with their players antics the last few years and that prima donna Farve and his daily dramas -- I will now truely root for ANYONE other than the 'queens!

I want the Vikings to win but I must say, your prediction is definitely making

me go :eek:.....did you watch the game last weekend? I think the Vikes

can win but do you really think the boys will only score 13 and give up

31? Their defense is playing so tight...I seriously doubt they are going

to give up 31.

ok, maybe that is a bit stiff! i do think we can score 31 but will more than likey give up more than 13... .. so i will revise my prediction to 31-24. PURPLE PRIDE!

I never thought I'd say this but - GO COWBOYS! I've never been a fan of the 'queens but with their players antics the last few years and that prima donna Farve and his daily dramas -- I will now truely root for ANYONE other than the 'queens!

Well that is what makes the world go round:)...I never root for the

Cowboys and won't be cheering for them this weekend either.

Archived