Favorite Shots?

dk1

mmmm red headed sluts.... will someone else carry the baby for a little while so I can have a few???

I like washington apples too.

Also this thing called "tootsie rolls" that I've been told is Jeig and orange juice, but it may be something else. It tastes JUST the a tootsie roll.

They also sound wonderful, I wish Carnival sill did the shots of the day after dinner like they use to. RCCL still does. 58 days until sea legs again, can't wait!

They had them after dinner on Ecstasy a few weeks ago. :confused::confused:

Kamikazes

Vodka,Triple Sec and Lime Juice

My rum runner will be full of it for next weekend:D

Got sick when I was young on these, won't go near them again.

Crown Royal for me. Love it on the rocks, but to get you warm on a cold day, the shot works magic!

Being a former bartender I have a few favorite ;)

I like Dirty girl scout cookies

Baileys, Peppermint schnapps and chocolate liquor such as Kahlua. Tastes like a thin mint YUM

AND

Apple Pie Shot 's

1 shot apple juice

1 shot vodka Whipped Cream and Cinnamon

AND

Pinapple Upside Down Cake

1 oz Stoli Vanilla Vodka

1 oz pineapple juice

2 drops grenadine

hmm ya think I like desserts LOL

Jagerbombers. Jager and redbull. To do it right, you gotta float the jager so the red bull goes down last. MMMMMM. Throw in a cold beer back and your set.

i got soooooooo sick on these damn things...left a present in the bushes behind the Texas Roadhouse:D

Personally, I don't do shots except for extreme circumstances but my DW loves Tequila. Not that sissy Patron stuff that goes down smooth and tastes good, but Cuervo so there is burn all the way down to the tummy.

She tried and liked a "Vegas Bomb" yesterday, but I don't remember exactly what was in it... Amaretto, red bull, and I think two other ingredients . I tasted it....yuk...but she liked it.

I prefer Patron Gold to Silver, but Silver prices are more in reach.

I have some expensive stuff I got in Coz last month but I don't want to take the chance of confiscation during this month's embarkation.

Keep'em coming as good things happen when DW gets snockered!

dk

• 8 months later...

Sit on My Face

1/3 oz Kalua

1/3 oz Frangelico

1/3 oz Baileys

Layer in order

or call it a B-51 and

"This drink is best when shaken and strained, but the proper way is to layer the drink. Kahlua is poured first, then Bailey's is next, and Frangelico is layered on top."

MMMMMM

Jellyfish shot

1/2 shot white creme de cacao

1/2 shot amaretto almond liqueur

Bailey's® Irish cream

grenadine syrup

Pour the creme de cacao and amaretto into a shot glass. Float enough bailey's on top to cover the shot, and then drop a few drops of grenadine into it. It looks just like a jellyfish!

I love Jagerbombs too but they are so expensive at like $10 each. What we do is bring our own Redbull. (actually we use Rockstar sugarfree now... bigger can less money) We are allowed to bring this stuff onboard and it's so expensive onboard. Bring your own and buy the shot of Jager and grab a glass. They don't care at all we do it right at the bar! Saved lots of money when there were two if us having them.

tequila kamikaze's are yuummyyy too.

ok i have some shots i love but the names arent allowed in mixed company lol way too many years bartending.

this will be my daughters and i first time to drink together we are so excited, 18yo ds will pour us in bed one night im sure.