Our Ride on the Star…will we do it again anytime soon? You GOT to be kidding!

SailorJack

Thanks to everyone for their very gracious comments. To address some of the issues raised:

Saruman & Jagsfan: Dave Barry was one of my favorite columnists. While I am certainly not in his league, I appreciate the thought!

Bigeagle12: it is actually a 2XX!

Off2China: It was looong! I actually had to cut 5 pages off the original or it would have been a book! This is the longest cruise we have ever taken and there was just so much to write about.

Michele: Nothing booked yet. We are looking at a Med. Cruise or a TA on the Jewell, but nothing booked yet.

Raamo: Copa was actually not a bad airline..and not just because we got an upgrade.;)

Jasperdo: The club Cariboo was so close to Camp Granada that I couldn’t help putting in the last line.:D

VibeGuy: A rugby player with a Mohawk..you could wear a pink shirt with blue trim and get away with it!:D:D

Tines Prince: No, the Stone is still in Ireland.:rolleyes:

Wonderful read, glad you were able to meet some nice nationals from Alabama :-), lol, loved it. (in Northwest Florida we're sometimes called Lower Alabama) :-(

I must say, SailorJill is a trooper!

There are quite a few links in his signature.... are there more that we should be aware of other than those?

None that I am aware of........

I just know that some people turn off signatures, or don't look at them.

I guess it wouldn't be too hard to do a search either............

That was so enjoyable! Please go on another cruise very soon and write another review!

Maybe we should take up a collection from the other Princess posters and pay for your next cruise..yeah.. that's the ticket.

I can't believe I have been sitting here for more than an hour reading all of your previous "reviews." I have laughed enough to last for several days! When are you cruising again? I can't wait to read your next installment!!:D:D:D

Fantastic review! I was chuckling from the start but when you got to Antigua and that robber's "professional courtesy," I lost it: actual tears formed, I was laughing so hard. I'm going to read all your previous ones now. Meanwhile, thank you for a most enjoyable read. Oh, and glad you enjoyed your cruise!

Thank you for this review! I printed it out also as DP has trouble with fine print. We could not even make dinner tonight until we finished reading (mostly with tears in our eyes from laughter)! As others have said, we too will also now be looking at your other reviews. Sailor Jack is a legend in his own time! I don't know how in all of the time I have been on CC we have not read one of your famous reviews. This should now be considered required reading for all cruise lovers. Thanks for the smiles that you have put on our faces:D

Smooth Sailings

AnitaMarie :cool:

Again, my thanks for all the gracious comments. To respond to a few of the issues:

Cathy: Another Janet fan…cool!:)

Nancy: I would love to help out, but an old war wound prevents me from doing laundry…or dishes too.:eek:

Travel’nAl: While I hate to admit it, we actually wound up walking back to the ship.:(

Karen: I am not sure about the number of shirts, but we have been married a looong time!:D:D

Archived