More insight into 2011/2012 cruises

chessbriar

Stuff that is coming out is spotty at best, but to keep up the conversation here's some info

Infinity Drydock for 21 days starting Nov 12 2011

Solstice will be doing Eastern Caribbean San Juan, St Thomas, St Maartin at least every other week

Millennium will end her TA in Miami and do a 9 night cruise October 27, now I don't know if this is a charter or what. Fri - Sunday in Key West is interesting

Thu 27 Oct Miami,Florida

Fri 28 Oct 2011 Key West, Florida 04:30 PM

Sat 29 Oct 2011 Key West, Florida

Sun 30 Oct 2011 Key West, Florida 09:00 AM

Mon 31 Oct 2011 Cococay, Bahamas 08:00 AM 06:00 PM

Tue 01 Nov 2011 At Sea

Wed 02 Nov 2011 Montego Bay, Jamaica 08:00 AM 07:00 PM

Thu 03 Nov 2011 At Sea

Fri 04 Nov 2011 At Sea

Sat 05 Nov 2011 Miami, Florida 07:00 AM

Looks like Millie will be some Easter Caribbean runs as well as some western.

Sat 28 Jan 2012 Miami, Florida

Sun 29 Jan 2012 At Sea

Mon 30 Jan 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica

Tue 31 Jan 2012 George Town, Grand Cayman

Wed 01 Feb 2012 Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico

Thu 02 Feb 2012 Cozumel, Mexico

Fri 03 Feb 2012 At Sea

Sat 04 Feb 2012 Miami, Florida

Sat 14 Jan 2012 Miami, Florida

Sun 15 Jan 2012 Nassau, Bahamas 07:00 AM 03:00 PM

Mon 16 Jan 2012 At Sea

Tue 17 Jan 2012 Charlotte Amalie, St.Thomas 12:00 PM 08:00 PM

Wed 18 Jan 2012 Philipsburg, St.Maarten 08:00 AM 06:00 PM

Thu 19 Jan 2012 At Sea

Fri 20 Jan 2012 At Sea

Sat 21 Jan 2012 Miami, Florida

Then in April 2012, she'll go in for a 3 week drydock

Summit does her repo to San Juan on a Saturday, so she's likely back to 7 nights down there and the wonderful 10/11 night cruises are gone

Enjoy

Millennium will end her TA in Miami and do a 9 night cruise October 27, now I don't know if this is a charter or what. Fri - Sunday in Key West is interesting

Thu 27 Oct Miami,Florida

Tue 01 Nov 2011 At Sea

Thu 03 Nov 2011 At Sea

Fri 04 Nov 2011 At Sea

Sounds like a charter....isn't that FantasyFest weekend in Key West?

Thu 27 Oct Miami,Florida

Tue 01 Nov 2011 At Sea

Thu 03 Nov 2011 At Sea

Fri 04 Nov 2011 At Sea

Wed 01 Feb 2012 Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico

Thu 02 Feb 2012 Cozumel, Mexico

Fri 03 Feb 2012 At Sea

Sat 04 Feb 2012 Miami, Florida

Sat 14 Jan 2012 Miami, Florida

defenitely a charter with an itinerary like that. Also, KeyWest for 2 days/2 nights ?? absolutely a charter...

Cheers

So, we now know the ''Solsticization'' schedule for Infinity Nov 2011 and Millie april 2012.

How about Summit ?

Connie is April this year, right ?

Cheers

Yes - Connie will be Solsticized in April, the first in M-class. We're planning to sail her in Jan. 2011 - should be nice!

Stuff that is coming out is spotty at best, but to keep up the conversation here's some info

Solstice will be doing Eastern Caribbean San Juan, St Thomas, St Maartin at least every other week

So does that mean that she'll be doing 7 night Caribbean cruises year round again and doing Western Caribbean on the other weeks?:D

So does that mean that she'll be doing 7 night Caribbean cruises year round again and doing Western Caribbean on the other weeks?:D

Right now all I'm seeing is cruises in Oct and Jan, for Mille. I post more as it shows up.

Thanks for sharing these. We just returned from a cruise on Sunday, and one of the first things I did online was to check and see if the new itins were up yet for Celebrity. I was certain I'd missed the release while we were away! I couldn't believe it when I saw all of them are now coming out April 12. :eek: At least this info makes the wait a little more bearable!

any insights or predictions for Connie will be appreciated..

We hope she will be berted in FLL. We have decided to book that ship for late fall 2011 or Jan 2012...either the 14 day Carib or a Panama Canal cruise...

Just waiting for the announcements!

Enjoy

If I'm reading this right the Millennium will not be in Alaska in the Summer of 2011 if she is doing a TA in October. Any idea what ships may be in Alaska in August 2011?

Mary Lou

If I'm reading this right the Millennium will not be in Alaska in the Summer of 2011 if she is doing a TA in October. Any idea what ships may be in Alaska in August 2011?

Mary Lou

I'm not sure where she is coming from, I have yet to see anything on that. Sorry for the confusion. She will end her repo in Miami though

The clothing optional cruise is already taking bookings at their website. You can google it if you want to go.

AT this point, I've only seen Infinity to AK. More to come later

For those who have questioned whether X is really sending Century down under, I had those rumors unofficially confirmed.

I watch the new show "V". The opening sequence shows Sydney Harbor with a Celebrity sitting there plain as day. The show does not focus on Sydney and the episode did not center on Sydney. It was blatant product placement. Since the show was filmed fall and X hasn't had a ship in Austrailia since the 2008/2009 season, it safe to say they digitally created the scene.

How much do you think X paid for that kind of product placement? Do you think they would spend that kind of money if they weren't sending a ship down under? There are plenty of other cruise lines down there, why use X unless X paid for it?

Century will be going down under. Start planning

For those who have questioned whether X is really sending Century down under, I had those rumors unofficially confirmed.

I watch the new show "V". The opening sequence shows Sydney Harbor with a Celebrity sitting there plain as day. The show does not focus on Sydney and the episode did not center on Sydney. It was blatant product placement. Since the show was filmed fall and X hasn't had a ship in Austrailia since the 2008/2009 season, it safe to say they digitally created the scene.

How much do you think X paid for that kind of product placement? Do you think they would spend that kind of money if they weren't sending a ship down under? There are plenty of other cruise lines down there, why use X unless X paid for it?

Okay! Just checked "V" is on ABC (channel 7 LA area) at 10PM. Will be watching the opening sequence before switching to "The Good Wife"...my favorite.

This will be good news to all Celebrity fans if they indeed return to OZ.

Looking forward!:D;) And...a big thank you for the heads up!

Or, much safer bet, it was stock footage...

any insights or predictions for Connie will be appreciated..

We hope she will be berted in FLL. We have decided to book that ship for late fall 2011 or Jan 2012...either the 14 day Carib or a Panama Canal cruise...

Just waiting for the announcements!

Hi Hcat !

There was a post earlier in this thread, that mentioned Connie's TA ends in Ft Lauderdale. While it's not confirmed by Celebrity, it seems Connie will once again sail out of Ft Lauderdale in the 2011/2012 Winter Season. Stay Tuned !

Mary Lou

That was meant to say '' repo'' cruise, I'm sure, not TA.

Cheers

The shots might very well have been ( and probably are ) from Millie, during her 2008/09 deployment down under.

just a thought...

Cheers

Hi Hcat !

There was a post earlier in this thread, that mentioned Connie's TA ends in Ft Lauderdale. While it's not confirmed by Celebrity, it seems Connie will once again sail out of Ft Lauderdale in the 2011/2012 Winter Season. Stay Tuned !

Thanks Andy--

now if "Sil" sails out of NJ as we expect we will have too many choices...better too many than too few!!!

Archived