Show me your aft!

jhale

• 2 weeks later...

Love all the pictures and comments. We had an aft cabin on Carnival Sensation in January and enjoyed it. We have a cruise in October with an AFT on the FOS and it is 7408 so it is on the corner and it looks great from the pictures I have seen. Can't wait to use the lounge chairs on the balcony!!

Have 8450 booked for our Splendor June cruise,8450 is one of the 2 larger Aft extended balconies on Verandah next to the wrap, but apparently they are very noisy,so much so i have read its hard to hear or talk without shouting on these balconies!

Not sure how bad they are or not but the Verandah Afts on the Splendor are not selling on many of the cruises so perhaps I made a mistake in paying for an upgrade to the Aft?

Den

We have 8M aft balcony cabin 5299 booked on the Miracle for our cruise to Hawaii does anyone have any pictures? I've seached everywhere and can't find any.

I found some pics for you of cabin #5299 on the Pride (sister ship to the Miracle). Go to the website cruiselinerooms dot com and you will find them there.

It is a big overhang. We got sun early in the morning and late afternoon....not a sunbathing deck but very private

I chose this one on purpose, so that it DID have some shade, and so we could still go out there if it rains. :D

Have 8450 booked for our Splendor June cruise,8450 is one of the 2 larger Aft extended balconies on Verandah next to the wrap, but apparently they are very noisy,so much so i have read its hard to hear or talk without shouting on these balconies!

Not sure how bad they are or not but the Verandah Afts on the Splendor are not selling on many of the cruises so perhaps I made a mistake in paying for an upgrade to the Aft?

Den

Spent a week in 8450 back in November had a great time. Only noise problem we had was late at night when they were cleaning the Lido a little chair scraping and could hear the floor scrubber but not a deal killer for us. Not a lot of sun due to the over hang but it was nice to be able to sit on the balcony with out roasting in the sun..... If you want to roast just go up 1 flight of stairs and the adult pool is right there..:)

Edited by Applestacker

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad that I found this thread. I booked the aft wrap 4237 on the Spirit for our first Alaskan cruise. It was AWESOME! I loved the dressing area and the walk in closet, but the covered balcony was the best!

Thanks to everyone for posting pictures and comments about aft cabins!

Thank you so much for those pictures! I was wondering if I would be able to get a lounger out there. Did you have the lounger AND the two regular chairs?

Yep, here's a better pic:

7200781082_6c72a5820e_b.jpg

I'm booking an aft on my next cruise.

Majorly off topic, but this is my aft. It's exhausting.

aft2.jpg

Nice aft on that 737!! "Exhausting" LOL (I get it).

Last week at FLL my nephew and I were discussing whether it is purple or indigo blue on SW 737s. I went with purple.

Edited by mizlorinj