What special things have you seen from your balcony view :)

Well, the first thing that popped into my mind is the possibility of seeing your fellow cruisers performing some form of balcony Gymnastics. ;)

Of course that depends on where your balcony is and how 'discreet' others are. :D

LOL guess that is part of "nature" but I was hoping for aquatic life :)

I don't know if your ship will have this arrangement, but when I was on a HAL cruise I was standing on the top deck looking out over the ocean when I happened to look down. The decks below the sundeck extended farther out than the top deck allowing me to get a great view of an elderly gentleman sitting on his balcony NUDE! I think he must have heard me squeal or gasp because he looked up! I could not turn away fast enough...hahaha! Hope you have a nicer balcony view than that one!

Dolphins, birds. One bird followed our last cruise for an hour after we left San Juan. We sat on our aft balcony and watched it keep flying and flying. I was afraid it wasn't going to be able to fly back to land!:eek:

I have never seen a human in it's natural state but I'm sure it happens every cruise! :p

On our Mexican Riviera cruise in the middle of the night was the most amazing lightning storm. It was around 3am and the colors were so bright. WE stood on the balcony for about 45 minutes just watching and enjoying the view. I tried to take a picture but the camera did not do it justice.

Michele

Seaweed or Sargasso (I think!) grass...trash....flying fish...I've yet to see a dolphin from a ship....I lived in Va. Beach my entire life and they swim right up to shore....close enough to look in the eye!!!...so I don't really "look out" for them! I've seen whales around Hawaii....that was awesome!

As a late 60s guy myself, any woman that wants to check out my glorious, slightly (:D) chubby naked physique.........is perfectly welcome to. As DW says, "He's harmless"

Speaking of naked...perhaps you or your wife could let us know just why they call you "The Big Booper"...:D

Archived