Everything Allure

And oh Boo-Hoo.:( I have to wait til May of 2012. We have a wedding next year. My son... and all the money and planning is for that. But come May of 2012---you will see me here til the day we sail.:D

This sounds like great fun to me, our 4 year old daughter will love it.

There is a video on www.allureoftheseas.com they must have got Shrek and his friends on the Oasis to film it :D

Does anyone have a link to up to date Allure deck plans ?:confused:

The ones on RCCL website have Seafood shack etc on them and I was hoping there would be new ones around somewhere.

Thanks.

I don't think that RCI has released the updated plans as of yet.

Just got off the Oasis and we loved it! We were hoping to book the Allure but are so disappointed to see that it will be Sunday departures..love having the Sunday when you get back to regroup before work...why did they pick sundays :(

Just got off the Oasis and we loved it! We were hoping to book the Allure but are so disappointed to see that it will be Sunday departures..love having the Sunday when you get back to regroup before work...why did they pick sundays :(

Saturdays work better for some and Sundays work better for others.

Because Oasis was there first to snag the Saturday departures and there's not enough room for them to both be in port on the same day. :cool:

The Dog House is being placed where the donut shop was, but the donut shop will still exist. :D It's being moved by the ice cream shop. Or so they say in the press release...

Whew!!! I was worried about that for a minute. That's where I was planning on getting my early a.m. cup-o-joe! I've heard they have good java there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! - I am sailing in October of 2011 and love that we can chat about "her" until we get some actual reviews!

I have some questions,though. On my Crown and Anchor Society, Rediscovering New Benefits Flyer that I got in the mail a few weeks ago, there is a picture of what I would describe as "Double Loungers with Shades". What are they really called and where are they? I'm sure they are not free but how do you reserve one, or are they just for Diamond members or Plus members?

Also, what do you think is the lowest category that might have 2 bathrooms or at least a Bath and A-Half?

Thanks in advance for any info that you might have!

- Miriam

I have some questions,though. On my Crown and Anchor Society, Rediscovering New Benefits Flyer that I got in the mail a few weeks ago, there is a picture of what I would describe as "Double Loungers with Shades". What are they really called and where are they? I'm sure they are not free but how do you reserve one, or are they just for Diamond members or Plus members?

This sounds like the Cabanas in the Solarium.

IMG_0041.jpg

They are free for all adults to use, but be forewarned there aren't too many of them and they fill up rather fast.

Hi! - I am sailing in October of 2011 and love that we can chat about "her" until we get some actual reviews!

Also, what do you think is the lowest category that might have 2 bathrooms or at least a Bath and A-Half?

Thanks in advance for any info that you might have!

- Miriam

Hi Miriam,

What you are describing sounds like what they call cabananas on the solarium deck. They are very comfy/cushiony but has 2 very negative things, 1, very hard to obtain one then 2, when I finally did and got so nice and comfy, I realized you can literally roast in one, as with the shade portion up you literally get no air circulating and you got overly hot in a short time..

So looking fwd to the Allure after our great expericence on the Oasis last month!

Wendy

...if the SOV balconies have hooks to hang a hammock? I've seen pics of folks lounging in hammocks from their stateroom balcony. So, I was just curious if this was only for larger balconies (or maybe the pic I saw was from another ship altogether). Just curious :D.

Does anyone know if you will have to reserve these character meals ahead of time? Or once you're onboard? My 8 yr old DS will enjoy any of these characters (not sure if my then 2.5 yr old will though). But, it's an experience with them that I would not like to miss out on.

This sounds like the Cabanas in the Solarium.

IMG_0041.jpg

They are free for all adults to use, but be forewarned there aren't too many of them and they fill up rather fast.

Too bad these aren't bigger (like those balinese beds)!!! Ahhh! :p

Archived