The Best Overall Ship

Hey I was wondering what you would consider the best overall Carnival ship and why. Can't wait to hear your responses!

That is almost impossible to answer. First someone would have to have been on every ship in the fleet. Then their are different crews, itineraries, etc. etc. etc.. Also it would be someone's personal feeling and if you look at the reviews one says its 5 stars and someone else on the same cruise says it was a 1. I know we all want to know what is best but it is a changing target. My worst cruise was a Carnival on the Ecstacy still a good time. My best was on the Conquest so good we did it twice on the second trip different stops. Second time not as good but still a great time.

Hey I was wondering what you would consider the best overall Carnival ship and why. Can't wait to hear your responses!

I'm willing to bet the most popular response to your question in the readers' minds will be "Whatever ship I'm on!". :D

I agree with the others above, that it's nearly impossible to pick, as the crews move from one ship to the other when their contract runs out, etc. If I had to pick the ship that I've had the most fun aboard, the most times, it'd have to be "Miracle". Great ship, great itinerary, wonderful food, superior entertainment, and outstanding crew.......Actually, I love all the Spirit class ships, but REALLY like "Miracle".

"SKY"

I'm willing to bet the most popular response to your question in the readers' minds will be "Whatever ship I'm on!". :D

Ditto here - although I loved the Liberty as we did the Panama Canal tours but the Miracle was great because we had an awesome rollcall and the Destiny because it had propulsion problems and got the cruise for free and the Victory because we got for half price because of propulsion problems on the Destiny and so on and so forth. Like they say - the best is what ever one I am on right now. They are only what YOU make it - so make it good.

Me too, Im with the "whatever ship Im on" group. Loved my first Carnival ship the Sensation, but my next was Triumph, then Valor and then Liberty. Absolutely loved them all! I just cant say I have a favorite. But then my cruises are not just about the ship, but the itinerary, port of departure, number of days, who accompanies me, or doesnt...just too many factors. I can only say I have loved them all. :)

Haven't been on EVERY Carnival ship, but a mixture of many of them (some not even around anymore), but would prefer they were all SPIRIT classed ships.

Even on my least favorite Carnival ship (any CONQUEST classed ship or larger:rolleyes:) I always have a great time. :D

I've been on 2 ships- The Disney Magic and The Carnival Sensation. Sorry to say- the magic is my fave. That cruise, in fact, was the very best vacation I've ever had(but at a cost I don't want to pay again).

Maybe OP should have done another 'what class of ships is your fave' poll. I was looking at the previous polls and didn't see any that included the Dream class (maybe I missed it somehow).

So far, The Legend. Great ship lay-out, really friendly staff, and, I like the color purple. Actually, never been on a CCL ship I didn't like (The Dream was least favorite) and will experience The Valor in December!

Of course, it's the freshest in my mind, having just done a B2B on her in April... but going again August 7...

But I really loved the new features on the ship. And it's extra-largeness did not deter my love of the ship. The entertainment was VERY good...Dancing in the Streets and Comedy Club the best...also liked the Blackjack Band which played various areas of the ship but often 5th floor area.

I love the Lanai setup on floor 5, plenty of chairs all over the ship, barbecue and food on that level as an option to running up to the Lido, and also the extra large jacuzzis.

This will be our 14th cruise, all CCL, and we've been on 8 ships I believe.

I have loved every one of them but my favorite has to be the Micacle. It was my first cruise and the newest we have been on. It also got me addicted to cruising.

The best overall? I don't know because I haven't cruised on them all YET. :D

that is almost impossible to answer. First someone would have to have been on every ship in the fleet. Then their are different crews, itineraries, etc. Etc. Etc.. Also it would be someone's personal feeling and if you look at the reviews one says its 5 stars and someone else on the same cruise says it was a 1. I know we all want to know what is best but it is a changing target. My worst cruise was a carnival on the ecstacy still a good time. My best was on the conquest so good we did it twice on the second trip different stops. Second time not as good but still a great time.

the spirit!!!

Archived