Pack N Go Rates

jeanarch

Nope...after going thru all of that the only rates were the ones expiring on June 25...Maybe they are waiting until this OBC "special" is over. There have been no senior rates lately either.

Nope...after going thru all of that the only rates were the ones expiring on June 25...Maybe they are waiting until this OBC "special" is over. There have been no senior rates lately either.

I see a senior rate for my Sept cruise right now ...??? So, Im not sure what you are saying?

I guess I am just limiting my searches to the Gulf Coast. Those of us that can drive do so...Just hate to fly. Used to enjoy it..no more. I am looking at NO departures to take my sister who has not cruised before. Guess we will just settle for PP rate. Still hoping for a really good rate for after Thanksgiving. They start going back up after Christmas. Maybe they will post something later in the week. Thanks for all the info

Arent the "pack and go" rates those unbooked cabins that are very close to departure? If the ship is full, and the cabins are booked, there wont have any need to try to fill the ship...??? Pack and go rates probably depend on the capacity booked.

I have to agree that the "Pack-n-Go" deals haven't been worth a damn lately! You can do just as well, or even better with just about any other offer ie: senior, military, state resident, interline,repeat offender, :eek: or even nothing at all! Also, they aren't really "last minute" but 5 or 6 weeks at least, out! Ships must be pretty much full I guess.....

"SKY"

How odd! I was going to post a link (since I just viewed them this morning), but I just went to their site and I can't find them any more either!

I do want to share that I got a pretty good Pack N Go rate for Spring Break. It would have cost quite a bit more even if I had booked it on the Early Saver, so sometimes we do get lucky. It doesn't hurt to check (when you can find them that is!)

Its summer, kids are out of school so I guess the ships are pretty full. However there haven't been senior or military lately. The "special" will be over tomorrow and we will see what rates do. I can go out of the Gulf Coast with a few days notice. Just give me a good rate. lol

How odd! I was going to post a link (since I just viewed them this morning), but I just went to their site and I can't find them any more either!

I do want to share that I got a pretty good Pack N Go rate for Spring Break. It would have cost quite a bit more even if I had booked it on the Early Saver, so sometimes we do get lucky. It doesn't hurt to check (when you can find them that is!)

On the Carnival site use their search function. Type in "pack and go" and they will come up. Definetly nothing special about them.

Its summer, kids are out of school so I guess the ships are pretty full. However there haven't been senior or military lately. The "special" will be over tomorrow and we will see what rates do. I can go out of the Gulf Coast with a few days notice. Just give me a good rate. lol

You said this above, and I cant make head or tails of it now that you repeated yourself ... based on your cruise ... how many did you look at before you keep claiming there are not senior rates lately.

I can post a list of ONLY SENIOR rates... for Bahamas, Caribbean, whatever you want to see.

I counted 41 dates/cruises to Bahamas all with senior rates.

There are considerably more than 100 cruises going to the Caribbean all with Senior rates ... how many is NONE to you??

I counted to 100 and quit counting on Caribbean ... need some dates ..ports??

From my September cruise:

Select your rate:Choose Your RoomOn Board CreditUpgrades

Cash Back from $379.00*

Get up to $80 per stateroom cash back!

Fun Saver from $329.00*

You pick stateroom type and we pick your location.

Fun Select from $379.00*

Choose your stateroom number (exact location).

Past Guest from $299.00*

Exclusive offer for Carnival past guests

Resident Rates from $249.00*

Special rates for residents of select states

Senior Rate from $249.00*

Special rates for guests over 55.

Thanks Traveler, my sept 26 Conquest date also shows senior rates ...they seem abundant to me ... dont understand why someone would keep posting about how there arent any lately .. maybe based just on their own cruise. They dont know that not all cruises have senior rates?

I kept waiting and waiting for pack and goes for 7/31 Glory. Still nothing today. I booked anyway, as the rate went down $40 for 3/4 in cabin. My pvp said they hardly ever do pack and goes for NY sailings, as they usually sail full. No senior or resident rate either for this sailing, but did get past guest and upgrade. I am a happy camper!:p

Check this out

https://www.bookccl.com/salestools/FunFaxes/Special%20Programs/T1PM1.pdf

there are no senior or military rates out of as I said New Orleans or Mobile. That's what I'm looking at. Sorry that I seem to upset Firefly but that's all I said. Don't like to fly because of many reasons not just health. SORRY if I upset u Firefly. This is why I lurk a lot and do not post much. I will try to post less after this. I will get my answers when someone else asks the question. I am just a little old lady trying to learn. I bow to your wisdom.

there are no senior or military rates out of as I said New Orleans or Mobile. That's what I'm looking at. Sorry that I seem to upset Firefly but that's all I said. Don't like to fly because of many reasons not just health. SORRY if I upset u Firefly. This is why I lurk a lot and do not post much. I will try to post less after this. I will get my answers when someone else asks the question. I am just a little old lady trying to learn. I bow to your wisdom.

I'm confused. :confused: When I pulled up the link above it showed several rates for military that meet your request. Have you clicked and looked?

I'm confused. :confused: When I pulled up the link above it showed several rates for military that meet your request. Have you clicked and looked?

I think that jeanarch is just not looking in the correct place. Plenty of senior, state and military rates out for both New Orleans and Mobile for many cruises. For someone (jeanarch) to say that they are none at all is just not correct.

Archived