promotion code for excursions?

flyboyswife

I used the code "EX51SH" for our upcoming 11/19 cruise on the Passion Island excursion and saved $21.00, but the code is only good till Nov 11. See the link below.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/carnival.com

I used it this morning for our 11/19 cruise and saved $72 on the excursion we're doing in Panama. Big thank you to whoever originally posted this code!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sail in March-April and was not able to use the code that expired in November due to the 9 day booking restriction, darn it. Carnival has caused a pickle here though. Now that I know there is the possibility of saving 15%, which in my case is $162 I will hold off. The problem with this is I just might find something else better with a non Carnival vendor and go with that. If I had the code now I would not keep looking at other options, I would just use it and they would have my money. Lets see how it pans out :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are wrong. I received a code for 10%, someone on here sent me one for 15%. I used it and it worked just fine. I have both codes still if you are interested I can email them to you.

I would be interested if you still have the codes for Carnival Cruise Excursions. We will be cruising Carnival Victory in November. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Code: BGD001

I just got an email from Carnival encouraging me to book my excursions and it had code BDG001 for 10% off.

I cant vouch for what sailings it might be good on. I already booked all my excursions using independent vendors so I havent tried the coupon code.

We cruise feb 2013. I also just received an email from carnival but no promo code included. I tried to book using bdg001, but it stated it was invalid. I assume it's because the trip is so far out.

The code is BGD001 not BDG001

I am on the Legend sailing April 15. Just used the second code mentioned way back on page 1, BGT001. It was accepted for 10% off for a Cozumel excursion. Now to see if it will work for a Grand Caymen excursion.

Thank you Cruise Critic. It wasn't a lot of money saved, but it will purchase one more DoD.

Archived