promotion code for excursions?

flyboyswife

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance to get an adjustment using the promo code if we already booked an excursion? How would I do that?

The only way is to cancel then rebook using the code. I called Carnival. It takes up to a week for the refund to hit so if you have room on your card you just rebook right away or after refund hit then rebook.

Cool, just used BGD001 and got 10% off on a (overpriced) snorkel-by-boat excursion at HMC. Now I'm wondering if it would work on a cabana rental... :)

I just used it on a cabana rental two days ago for Mahogany Bay Isla Roatan, Honduras. It was 199.00 and it dropped it to 179.00.

Cool, just used BGD001 and got 10% off on a (overpriced) snorkel-by-boat excursion at HMC. Now I'm wondering if it would work on a cabana rental... :)

Yes it does work for HMC Cabana's but just make sure that there is one available. I wouldn't take the chance if they are sold out to cancel and rebook. Someone may be on their computer at the same time watching and grab it before you.

I was lucky there was one available when I went to cancel mine. So I booked that one under my husband with the code then went in and cancelled the one booked under me.

Its not worth the $20 savings to lose the cabana IMO.

Yes it does work for HMC Cabana's but just make sure that there is one available. I wouldn't take the chance if they are sold out to cancel and rebook. Someone may be on their computer at the same time watching and grab it before you.

I was lucky there was one available when I went to cancel mine. So I booked that one under my husband with the code then went in and cancelled the one booked under me.

Its not worth the $20 savings to lose the cabana IMO.

Yep, I've been thinking along the same lines. Still 3 remaining.

Naturally, Carnival.com won't let me re-book the cabana even after I've cancelled it; it still says I've "already purchased."

Their website is truly their downfall. :eek:

Yep, I've been thinking along the same lines. Still 3 remaining.

Naturally, Carnival.com won't let me re-book the cabana even after I've cancelled it; it still says I've "already purchased."

Their website is truly their downfall. :eek:

Yes, there website does need some work. I got an email saying they cancelled my excursion for the excursion I cancelled last month and they couldn't tell me why :confused:

I think you have to wait some time to rebook. Maybe about 15 mins. Any way to book under someone else like I did? With 3 left, hopefully you still have time to rebook.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived