promotion code for excursions?

flyboyswife

I tried all 3 for a Freeport excursion, no luck! two said not valid and one said did not apply..

I saw on another thread that the codes are based on certain itineraries. Since I am doing Western it may not work for the Bahamas... maybe try calling and ask for a code? The worst they can say is no.

You are wrong. I received a code for 10%, someone on here sent me one for 15%. I used it and it worked just fine. I have both codes still if you are interested I can email them to you.

Is there a way to PM people on here? I'm interested in those codes...if you will share :-) I used all the codes mentioned on here and none of them worked. Maybe it's because it's for Atlantis? :confused:

Is there a way to PM people on here? I'm interested in those codes...if you will share :-) I used all the codes mentioned on here and none of them worked. Maybe it's because it's for Atlantis? :confused:

It looks like 3 ppl tried for the bahamas and they didnt work. Unfortuantly both the 10% and 15% code I have are posted on here, so if they arent working they must be geared towards the local you are visiting :(

I used ex5ish for 15% discount. Must be booked by 11/11/11 and be sailing before end of December. Can't remember the exact date

i used EX51sh for my dec cruise and got 15% OFF.THANKS to who ever posted it !!:D EX51sh

I received an e-mail with a promotion code and it has my booking number and everything, but in looking at the fine print it says it is only valid in bookings sailing by 12/14/11 and mine sails 12/18...Why did they even send it to me?

I received an e-mail with a promotion code and it has my booking number and everything, but in looking at the fine print it says it is only valid in bookings sailing by 12/14/11 and mine sails 12/18...Why did they even send it to me?

I recieved the same one. I replied back asking the same question. It had our cruise info on it with our booking number and itenerary (which is a special itenerary only occuring once) We leave 12/18/11. Then the small print at bottom states it is only good for cruises up to 12/14/11. WHAT:eek:

I recieved the same one. I replied back asking the same question. It had our cruise info on it with our booking number and itenerary (which is a special itenerary only occuring once) We leave 12/18/11. Then the small print at bottom states it is only good for cruises up to 12/14/11. WHAT:eek:

Well, at least you got one. We're sailing on 11/27 and never received an email. the only way I found out about this discount was reading this board.

I just booked a shore excursion for the Mayan ruins in Belize tour. I entered SHX001, and it took 10% off a $180 tour for 2 people. We saved almost $20, Yay! :D

Try it- hope it works for you too..... We're sailing on the Carnival Legend on Dec. 4 out of Tampa... Check you out on deck ;)[/quote

I did a test booking for the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel in Key west and it worked. Saved $24 total for 4 people. However, it is still cheaper to book directly.

We leave Jan. 1st. Does anyone have a code that works in 2012??

I tried a bunch of codes I found online and none of them worked. But I got an email the next day offering a code for 15% off from Carnival. And it worked!

Archived