New bucket of beer deal?

frito58

Couldn't have said it better myself. I completely agree with everything you said!

Now, can anyone tell me if this deal will be available on the AOS in February?? :p

Well from they told us on the Radiance it sounds like a dead thing , when there gone , still have to wonder it a pencil pusher somewhere wont see the huge increase in beer sales and bring it back , if there was one and by the sounds of all the people that were on ships that sold out and in our case the lack of beer sales without them , but who can figure RCI's marketing out. :confused::):p But its all good LOL

Laughed out loud!! Awesome!! :D

Sounds like good advise ...... perhaps you should have taken it ..... yourself!!

Wasn't advice, was a simple fact. I don't mind reading your posts at all and if I did I would just stop reading them. You were the one complaining about the fact people keep posting. I read people whining all day on the internet, your whining is no different. I was just informing you of the fact that you don't have to read posts if you don't like them and they make you feel the need to VENT. Though if you want to keep reading them go ahead, just wouldn't let people on the internet get you to the point you need to VENT ;) ha

We just sailed on Liberty last week and checked at a few of the bars on the ship about the RCCL cooler of beer and the bartenders acted as if they never heard of it! One of the bartenders (pool bar maybe?) stated that it was only a promotional offered during the month of October. The deal is now a plastic bucket of 5 beers for $20.00.

We just sailed on Liberty last week and checked at a few of the bars on the ship about the RCCL cooler of beer and the bartenders acted as if they never heard of it! One of the bartenders (pool bar maybe?) stated that it was only a promotional offered during the month of October. The deal is now a plastic bucket of 5 beers for $20.00.

What type of beer was in this bucket? $4 a beer pre-tax/tip is still a bit of a deal, albeit a very small one.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to confirm, although this was still being advertised in the cruise compass, none of the bar staff seemed to know nothing about it and after trying on numerous occasions, this offer has now expired…

That means a premium beer is $5.50 (Peroni, Corona, Red Stripe etc) and the American beers (Bud, Miller, Bud Lite, Miller Lite etc) are $4.95. No discount, nothing! - Very poor…

You-all help provide the Info so I could look for it, so here are my results from the Navigator Nov 25 Sailing.

First Bar tender I asked said, "that yes they did have it a few months ago was not sure it was available anymore". Second bar tender at the pool said she never heard of it and their were no beer specials.

Looks like the deal has gone out with the tide.

Archived