Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Great START! Can't wait to read more. Destiny was our lst CCL cruise and the lst with our 2 DS'es, so it holds a special place in my heart, but it's been ages since I was on her and looking forward to seeing how she's been updated. How awesome that you were able to do these cruises and thanks for sharing them with us. I have to LOL at the server standing right at the entranceway with his tray of drinks. I have seen so many newbies grab a drink and say thank you only to have the server ask them for their S&S card. They usually think it's a welcome aboard freebie! :eek::confused: NOT! :mad::(:o

You must post a pic of yourself.. you gotta have the stache LOL... My father is retired RCMP...its a joke with him and all his buddies you all have one:p

Great review.. I am aiming at a long vacay on the ships like that;)

Got rid of the stache in the 90s, but your right we all use to have them.

Edited by MikeyA53

Now we're talking! I'm figuratively lickin' my chops for this one! This is gonna be one enjoyable armchair cruise adventure! Woohoo! :D Thanks for taking the time to do it! I'll be anxiously awaiting every post! I can only dream of doing something like this....hubby would NEVER agree to it! I'm twisting his arm to go on another 5-day in January!

OMG - I am sooo jealous! I would love to just do a btb - no less a btbtbtb! I am looking forward to how it was to visit Key West 3 times, Coz 3x, etc., and what you did each time you ported there. It must have been so cool! I am treating this review like a good book - to be lingered over and savored!:D

I love sailing out of Miami. We sailed out of there on our first two cruises and again last year.

I was hooked on cruising before we hit the ocean on the first cruise. I remember they were playing Southern Cross as we sailed. WOW!

What a cruisng adventure you had. Can't wait to read more of your review and see more tremendous pics.